Tony's Contests

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Tony came up with some good ideas for contests such as the That's My Doodie!, Penthouse Pet or Homeless Ball Sweat(AKA Penthouse or No House Challenge), Deadliest Catch(with crabs), Tampon Tug-of-War, Trannyathalon, Here comes the Bride! (some idea about guy cross dressing with their future wife's wedding dress) and Name that Poon.

He hosted Name That Poon with Opie, Anthony and Jimmy competing against each other to bet they could guess the chick getting it in the shortest amount of time based on a short description and a sound clip being played.

Results:
Opie: 3 ~WINNER !
Anthony: 1
Jimmy: 1

He will probably be brought on to The Than & Sam Show this Saturday on XM 202 from 9 PM to 12 AM.
Than & Sam's Website
Than & Sam's MySpace
Call in on Saturday: 866-YOW-19-OX

Slayback

The Host has removed you from the game.
Nov 13, 2006
Fucking Texas
Good thing Than and Sam discovered the radio gold of Tony. Remember, this kids famous quote: "I eat asshole!"

Dec 12, 2007
They Were Some Good Ideas Sam! Crabs On The Balls And Mike Rowe Would Pull In Viewers Sam!

That Lady Bench Pressing 200 Pounds Has Got A Flatass And Looks Like Shes Turtling Shit Sam! Going To Go Ask Her To Come Suck My Cock On The House Boat Sam!

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
I think they could still do "Thats my Doodie" played off of thatsmydoodie.com

Take the people with the highest rated doodies, and put them on the show to play "THATS MY DOODIE"

It would tie everything together.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Good thing Than and Sam discovered the radio gold of Tony. Remember, this kids famous quote: "I eat asshole!"
Than & Sam Linger Longer card holder #43 checking in here.

Is that the same Tony? I remember him pitching bits on one of the first Than and Sam shows and they all sucked. Prize Grab Bag?

Also, isn't he a great big fat person? I would think the bbboys would have tooled on him for that.

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
Name that Poon sucked! Should've called it "Who's getting Fucked?" Answer: anyone who was listening at that time