Too Much Gay at the end of today's show?

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
Well someone had to start this thread. I think the Gay line was pushed just a little to far today at the end of the show..Will Lil Jimmy blow Anthony? Will Anthony allow lil Jimmy to mount him from the rear? Details at 11.. What do you think?

I think they owe us super hot model girls to eat each other out tomorrow :icon_mrgr

masterem243

Werewolf Movie Director
Apr 16, 2007
Staten Island
I've learned to lay back and relax with it. They know the line between gay or funny, and i didn't see them cross it today.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Well someone had to start this thread. I think the Gay line was pushed just a little to far today at the end of the show..Will Lil Jimmy blow Anthony? Will Anthony allow lil Jimmy to mount him from the rear? Details at 11.. What do you think?

I think they owe us super hot model girls to eat each other out tomorrow :icon_mrgr
Blow me you xm listener.
Ill let you know what I think tonight when I get home and "download" the show.
What a cock tease you are.

:)

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I've learned to lay back and relax with it. They know the line between gay or funny, and i didn't see them cross it today.
There are 2 lines between gay and funny, and they're horizontal.
Gay = Funny.

Or is that "hot?" :icon_conf

theo

Mar 9, 2005
i think Jim and Ant will try the "Standing 69" Kevin Smith was referring to the other day, they just need a place to be alone and work up the nerve

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
What on earth is too much gay?

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Blow me you xm listener.
Ill let you know what I think tonight when I get home and "download" the show.
What a cock tease you are.:)

My thoughts exactly...now I have to sit here in my office and wait for the drive home to catch it on the replay.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida

Yeah, but we'll end up with the Jizzlympics.

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
You say too much...ahhh I say, not enough!

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
I think I'm going to start new threads all morning long giving away details of the show just to fuck with the non-XM subscribers.