Discussion in 'Computer and Console Gaming' started by SOS, Dec 6, 2007.
Top 10 Most Violent Games To [GET] This Christmas
COD 4 rules! Followed closely by Medal of Honor Airborne.
I've played almost all of these games, and I've never had the idea to.....<BANG BANG> Hey! This is fun! <BANG BANG> HA HA! <BANG BANG> YEAH! TAKE THAT! YOU BASTARDS! <BANG BANG> MAKE FUN OF ME, WILL YA?! <BANG BANG>
I WAN'T THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!
nice I played 6 out of the 10....And I could be the most non-violent person ever...
this is certainly not the same list as Opie read today from that old stupid cunt. Was I the only person sitting there wondering if Doom and Quake was going to be on the list following all the other 6 year old games that parents shouldn't buy their children?
7 out of 10 of those game should be kept away from children because they suck ass.
Beat me to the punch.
* Assassin's Creed I liked it.
* Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare my pick for GOTY
* Conan hollow hack/slash
* The Darkness overhyped
* Clive Barker's Jericho sucked.
* Kane & Lynch: Dead Men awesome story but kinda buggy. fun new multiplayer
* Manhunt 2 havent played.
* Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles havent played.
* John Woo Presents Stranglehold overhyped, fun in small doses.
* Timeshift appears to be not bad, considering development time, engine overhauls