Top 3 Fast Food Joints

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
By the way, Hardee's serves Roy Rogers chicken. Same recipe, if you're just wanting the chicken from there. Mariott started the company, so that's why they're still in a lot of Mariott run rest areas. Hardee's started serving the chicken sometime around 1990. The only reason I even remember this is that I worked at a Hardee's when I was a kid for a little bit.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Mmmmmm.. i miss hardees original double cheesburgers... those were amazing....

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
1. Quiznos
2. Chik Fil A
3. Wendys

Wish I had a sonic or a white castle around here.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Gino's

maz is old school

Though they were replaced with Roy Rogers

back in the 70's I think

69th street in Upper Darby , PA.

Gino Giants > Big Macs

Liked the Roy Rogers Roast Beefs too though

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Gino's

maz is old school

Though they were replaced with Roy Rogers

back in the 70's I think

69th street in Upper Darby , PA.

Gino Giants > Big Macs

Liked the Roy Rogers Roast Beefs too though
gotta fellow worker who lives in upper darby, ill have him bring me one.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
sonics are over rated. only thing the have going is their drinks. limeades that always give me brain freezes but I keep on drinking them.

any one ever been to a kenny rogers roasters? I think they are all gone but they had great roasted chicken that they roasted on huge spits right in the front of the stores.
I would have said in-n-out but I have been to them for over 20 years and am kind of sick of them.

and taco bell sucks

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
I never understand why Sonic advertises in NYC when the closest one is in South Jersey.

I wish they still had Roy Rogers around here. I got addicted when there was one around the corner from my high school.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I never understand why Sonic advertises in NYC when the closest one is in South Jersey.

I wish they still had Roy Rogers around here. I got addicted when there was one around the corner from my high school.
I don't think the ads you are seeing for Sonic are really intended for New York. If you are seeing them on Cable TV, those are national spots being bought to cover the whole country

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
3) Taco Bell
2) Sonic
1) In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out by far the best fast food. Animal style burger and fries.
I think In-N-Out is kind of overrated. It's pretty damn good, but when I was out in LA, all the locals ranted and raved about how I just absolutely had to have it. I really like the protein style burger there and the fries are good, but it's not as good as people who have them around would have other people believe.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
When I was a kid, we went to Gino's all the time. The former Gino's location I used to go to is now a Popeye's.

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
May 23, 2005
By the way, Hardee's serves Roy Rogers chicken. Same recipe, if you're just wanting the chicken from there. Mariott started the company, so that's why they're still in a lot of Mariott run rest areas. Hardee's started serving the chicken sometime around 1990. The only reason I even remember this is that I worked at a Hardee's when I was a kid for a little bit.
I all ways thought a lot of the stuff from Hardee's tasted like Roy Rogers.

1.Hardee's
2.Burger King
3.Sonics

Feb 28, 2008
In-N-Out sucks ass, had one last time i went to vegas cause everyone told me I HAD to have one...fucking thing was raw made me sick as hell....fuck In-N-Out fuck them up their ass

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
In-N-Out sucks ass, had one last time i went to vegas cause everyone told me I HAD to have one...fucking thing was raw made me sick as hell....fuck In-N-Out fuck them up their ass
Dude, it's all about fatburger.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I used to eat at Checkers, but they refuse release any nutritional information about their food. I even tried googling it and came up with other frustrated people unable to get information from them. Not only does it make me wonder exactly what's in their burgers, but when you're trying to watch your calories/fats/etc, it's nice to know whether or not you've just consumed a 350 or 700 calorie burger.

In no particular order mine are

Chick-fil-a
Steak n Shake
Moe's

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
I'm adding another 3.

Gino's Pizza of WV just for the Pubwich
Tudor's Biscuit World
Steak and Shake

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Quizno's
LJS
Meh...it's all shit...
What about all the delicious Mexican places that sell tortas and burritos and gordita's? Just as fast,MUCH more gooder...

whammy_kablammy

9/11/01- I'll Never Forget
Mar 28, 2005
Exit 9- On the SOB
All American anyone?
I wouldn't consider it in my top 3. Definitely good though.

The last remaining Roy Rogers on LI that I knew of was where the William Floyd Pkwy meet Sunrise Hwy. I'm heading out to Montauk this Sat. so I may have to stop in.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Three of my four favorite places aren't any place near to where I live....fucking Nebraska. Nothing but BK, MCD, & Taco Smell.

Favorites that I rarely ever get.
3.) White Castle - I stop whenever I see one while I'm on a driving vaction.
2.) Roy Rogers - Same.
1.) Checkers - I eat lunch at the same one everyday when I'm visiting my brother in Clearwater FL. They have great burgers and shakes.

We do have one small chain that most of you bastards don't have....RUNZA!!! Thier food is fan-fucking-tastic! Baked in small buns with beef and cabbage inside, or bbq beef or beef strips with mushroom and swiss cheese (all high quality - not processed crap). They also have the best Double Bacon Cheeseburger known to mankind.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
checkers and rallys are the same, and we have a rallys in my town. I am not sure if it means anything but they have items similar to Carls jr, who also owns Hardees. One early morning, like around 2 AM, I saw a Carls JR truck delivering to the rallys in my town. I like their flaming chicken strips with red hot sauce.