@towelheadradio @jimnorton

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
On Thursday's show:
Some guy from Towelheadradio got a plug for his podcast on Jimmy's Wednesday show on December 19th. He seems to be extremely happy to get attention by someone he respected. BUT, he tried to re-create it by flooding JimNorton and other comedians to get a RT. Jimmy had to block him because the repeated @ plugs were annoying. They played his podcast on the air and he said he liked Jim Norton's comedy.

Then, Jimmy unblocked him, testing if he could learn the decorum for the twitter @s.

On Friday's show, the guy from towelheadradio called in a day after-wards since he lives in the uk and does not have SiriusXM. He tried to say that he has no other way to promote his podcast but by getting RTs and does not have the marketing backing of a large corporation. Jimmy tried to explain to him that before he gets RTs, he needs to have some entertaining tweets but he is using twitter as exclusively a plugging service. And that SiriusXM barely mentions ONA in their promotional material. The guy from towelheadradio seems to have no sense of what is needed to make it, as explained by Opie, and wants fame now instead of years and years of hard work. Jimmy also tried to show him that a reason to continue to @ mention someone is because that person is not liked, not as how he is using it currently. He was hung-up upon because he could not understand their perspective and was continuing to do his shtick without taking in account the experience of winners.

Now, The guy from towelheadradio failed to learn and adapt, and is continuing to @ spam plug his work. Specifically trying to get a rise out of Opie which he won't because he was blocked by Opie.

Please don't give him attention for his obsessive stupidity by RT or including @ mentions to peoples of the show.

https://twitter.com/towelheadradio

towelhead said:
towelheadradio @towelheadradio 13h
The man who DESTROYED JIM NORTON, OPIE AND ANTHONY, JOEY DIAZ, BILL BURR AND JOE ROGAN! Subscribe itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/da-…
View details

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 2d
@EllisFromPhilly @OandAshow @AnthonyCumia @OpieRadio I don’t know who’s least important @JimNorton pic.twitter.com/NNg9vwQ5
View conversation

@macwatson17 I don’t know who’s least important @JimNorton pic.twitter.com/NNg9vwQ5
View conversation

@RonHanley I don’t know who’s least important @JimNorton pic.twitter.com/NNg9vwQ5
View conversation

I don’t know who’s least important @JimNorton pic.twitter.com/NNg9vwQ5
View photo

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 4d
@JimNorton Rant on Today’s podcast on ur favorite Rappers, Tyga, Drake, Kendrik Lamar, Kid Cudi ustream.tv/recorded/28123…
View conversation

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 5d
@JimNorton @theCnSunion New Podcast episode itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/da-… We discuss racial profiling against White Males after recent events.
View conversation

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 27 Dec
@claugh: @towelheadradio @iamcolinquinn @JimNorton. All this pussy does is cry to comics with talent about not getting a chance.” lol
View details

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 26 Dec
@iamcolinquinn @JimNorton I’m live now! Call to contribute! 347-674-9217 ustream.tv/channel/towelh…
View conversation

towelheadradio @towelheadradio 23 Dec
@SkataBill @ramshark67 @AnthonyCumia @michaelianblack Jim Norton Plugs Towel Head Radio youtube.com/watch?v=c1dzr-…
View conversation

@trashmanjosh @sheldacummings Jim Norton Plugs Towel Head Radio youtube.com/watch?v=c1dzr-…
View conversation

@cbaum11 @ramshark67 @AnthonyCumia @michaelianblack Jim Norton Plugs Towel Head Radio youtube.com/watch?v=c1dzr-…
View conversation

x16

Last edited:

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
The guy is an asshole and probably didnt need a thread about him on top of all the other attention he got this morning.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Jimmy having to block someone because of incessant plugging is kind of funny.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
After you've heard him for 10 seconds, anything he's typed on twitter becomes irrelevant. He could be the king of the internets but 10 actual spoken words tip you off immediately that he's a faggot.

I don't know if he's a 'chav', mainly because I'm not really sure what a chav is, since I never met one. But from all the descriptions of chavs I've heard, he sure sounds like one.

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
Why would you even make a thread about this bore? He's a fucking idiot that trails off with his sentences every time he speaks. I wouldn't even listen to him if he had interesting things to say because of his horrid cadence, mumbling, and fragmented sentences. I'm convinced that he's actually crazy.

Sheen

New Wackbag
Jan 5, 2013
HI GUYS long time lurker first time poster.....quack fucking quack.

I saw this just now...

His hurt feeling and embarrassment has resulted in him attacking Opie's family.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
This guy is beyond terrible.

EDIT: Eeeewww he has to approve comments to the video? What a baby.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Not sure I want to click on that YouTube video. Giving it views will only validate this pole smoker in his head.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Not sure I want to click on that YouTube video. Giving it views will only validate this pole smoker in his head.
We can all dislike or report it.

By the way, the comment I left him was: I guess "destroyes" means something else in England.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Somebody is butthurt.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I gotta give it to Opie, though - for some reason, these assholes always go after him.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
The stumblin mumblin prick was a whiny douche. No one cares about your shitty podcast deek.

I was hoping Opie would play the silent game with him at the end.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Fucker sounds like he's recording it on his shitty computer mic. Here's an idea shitdick; pick up a decent mic and some sound editing software, at least make an attempt to sound like you're not recording your shit on your cell phones recorder!

I fucking hated that towelhead jerkoff.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Anyone wanna put the boat back in the water and see if we can this douche to make a wackbag account?

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I hope that chav cunt does come here. Fucking lazy bum. Thinks the world owes him fame and fortune.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
Just another shit person who didn't need to exist.