OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Tower Defense and Aerospace Factory Workers getting high and drunk during lunch.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mr. sin, Nov 27, 2011.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

vid
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1322327438

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WJBK) - We all pray for the safety of the brave men and women of the military. They put their lives on the line every day. But wait until you see some of the people that are building parts right here at home for their armored vehicles.

There's a plant in Detroit called Tower Defense and Aerospace. The name itself gives you an idea what they do inside, but it's what we caught them doing outside during their lunch break that will shock you.

Click on the video player to watch Rob Wolchek's report that includes footage of employees drinking and smoking what appears to be marijuana during their shifts.

Tower Defense officials respectfully declined an offer to view footage of the employees before this story aired. They say they are aware of the issue and have an ongoing investigation of their own. Human Resources Director Anthony Ewing tells FOX 2 they take this very seriously.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/defense-factory-workers-party-at-lunch-20111122-ms

2. mills

mills I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness

haha that is the nerdiest most racist thing produced in this country since 1966.

3. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

It's cultural.

4. Mother Shucker

Mother Shucker I'm over here now.

Love the music bed's.

And how are they not drug tested?

5. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

There's white people in Detroit?