Track Listing for Jim Nortons Happy Endings Audiobook

Redding

Why can't us?
Does anyone know where i can get the track listing for Norton's audiobook, when i put in the CD i get a shorten name that arent complete....any help would be great Thanks Buddays!

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
I believe they're all the names of the chapters from the book. Which I don't quite feel like typing up. He speaks the name of the track/chapter before he starts reading.

Redding

Why can't us?
I believe they're all the names of the chapters from the book. Which I don't quite feel like typing up. He speaks the name of the track/chapter before he starts reading.
i wouldnt expect anyone to do that was hoping someone had seen them on a site somewhere, oh well guess im gonna have to do some work on this one

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
who reads the book? is it Jimmy? does he do his Allen Alda impression?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
its jimmy reading and thats the only reason i would buy it
Standby were talking about it Friday waiting to get our books signed that it would be great if they had Colin Quinn read the forwards. It's so much funnier when you read through them and the voice in your head is Colin reading it.

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
Standby were talking about it Friday waiting to get our books signed that it would be great if they had Colin Quinn read the forwards. It's so much funnier when you read through them and the voice in your head is Colin reading it.
The forewards aren't in here, unless it's at the end. I barely cracked the first disc, since I got it a week before I got the book and didn't want to miss any surprises in the book.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
They didn't put Colin's forwards in for some reason ... It starts with Jimmy's warning and goes right into his forward and right into Chapter 1. I was disappointed - like everyone else I was imagining Colin's voice as I was reading the book and would've loved to have heard him actually read it .. oh well, we've got Li'l Jimmy reading it, so I guess we can't have everything we want.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
I got the audio book and it's excellent. Love hearing Lil' Jimmy's Jersey accent serenade me to sleep every night.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
grabbed it off of Audible, and there aren't chapters, but hour long sections. None of which are labeled.

Patrick Bateman

"Don't Just Stare at it, Eat it!"
Some of the stories bleed from track to track, i.e. "Voyeurbus" may start at track 9 and be tracks 9, 10, & 11, with a new chapter title given at 12. I bought the audiobook because as of last Saturday none of my local bookstores had received their shipments of the book yet, but they had the audiobook. Sounds great with Jimmy reading it, but now I want to read the Colin foreword. Oh well, I plan on buying the hard copy soon enough anyway.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Slow day at the courthouse today, so I worked on this:

Disc 1:

Warning
A Truly Professional Introduction
Here Goes Nothing
Rumplestiltskin
The Massage
Morbid Obesity
Las Vegas
Sitcoms
A Road Story
I’m A Poet and Didn’t Know It
Pink Eye
Coins

Disc 2:

The Big Collection
Boo!
1987 Letter I Wrote To a Girl I Was Dating
Joe Pesky
Another Silly Sitcom Idea
Pumpkin, A Love Story
36 Happy Hump Day

Disc 3:

The Bob Levy Benefit
The Greatest Moment of My Life
MILF
Legal Eagles
The Holland Tunnel
The Dump Whisperer
Currently In Brazil
I’d Love To Live in Rio
Tough Crowd

Disc 4:

Couch Potater
The Voyeur Bus
An Enchanting Evening
1986 Note I Got From An Ex-Girlfriend
“Glengarry Glen Ross’ and the Search for Hawkeye
The Jacuzzi Blues
Dirk
A Disaster Movie! Part 1

Disc 5:

Happy Birthday, Dear Florentine
You Gellin’?
Kong
Monster Rain
Little Miss Nips
An Uneventful, Shitty Night in Boston
The Two-Foot Rule
Yuck Mouth
Mean Gene The Hugging Machine
Roaches For The Best Man

I didn't get to the end of disc 5, so I don't know if he reads the acknowlegments as well.