Last edited:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
So, let me get the straight.

Men being men = Bad

Women being men = Good

Did I get that right?

I’m not down with your toxic masculinity (tm).

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Of course it is. Fighting for your country, digging in coal mines, carrying people from burning buildings, dragging crabs from the bottom of the ocean, pursuing women... all harmful for men.

Yet very necessary.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Of course it is. Fighting for your country, digging in coal mines, carrying people from burning buildings, dragging crabs from the bottom of the ocean, pursuing women... all harmful for men.

Yet very necessary.
Yes, doing manly things is harmful to your health, everyone should become a gender studies expert or a mommy blogger and let the toilets back up, wrecked cars lay all about broken and clogging the highways that won’t get built .....
why won’t anyone tell these fucks to shut up

ysr50

Donator
Yes, doing manly things is harmful to your health, everyone should become a gender studies expert or a mommy blogger and let the toilets back up, wrecked cars lay all about broken and clogging the highways that won’t get built .....
why won’t anyone tell these fucks to shut up
I've worked with one woman who could keep up, she was a burly sort of lesbian. I enjoyed working wth her, she didn't give a shit about being a lesbian, she just wanted to get the job done. Last I heard she got pregnant so I imagine her perspective has changed.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Yet very necessary.
Men are more aggressive and they need somewhere to channel it. So yes, traditional masculinity is harmful and making them less masculine is even more harmful.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I've worked with one woman who could keep up, she was a burly sort of lesbian. I enjoyed working wth her, she didn't give a shit about being a lesbian, she just wanted to get the job done. Last I heard she got pregnant so I imagine her perspective has changed.
I’ve never worked with a woman that could keep up with me in my “prime” I dated a girl that had aspirations of being a painter (like me) she didn’t last a day working on the heavy equipment I was working on at the time, she did get a job in a body shop but after we broke up I had no ides what she got into other than financial trouble. Women in my field become insurance adjusters or paint reps

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
"Traditional masculinity is harmful for men."

Said a bunch of noodle-armed bookworm faggots.

domelogic

I can’t believe max has not stopped by with his comment so I will type it for him: gay.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I've worked with a handful(about 8) female clinical engineers over my 20+ years working on hospital equipment. Only 2 of them were worth a shit, and those 2 were both the types who had brush cuts and wore comfortable shoes, if yaknowwhatImean. The other 6 were more likely to break something than fix it, and they all became clerical workers like shop secretaries and "managers", because they just couldn't be trusted with tools, and firing them would've been the hassle of a sexual discrimination lawsuit.

We had a female in my last shop, and her job was to do all the paperwork we hated to do, and she did all of our bullshit online "annual training" that we despised. She got paid competent-technician money to do the work of a nutless monkey.

KRSOne

Areas like Chicago must be a paradise with 76% of children being raised by women.

ysr50

Donator
I've worked with a handful(about 8) female clinical engineers over my 20+ years working on hospital equipment. Only 2 of them were worth a shit, and those 2 were both the types who had brush cuts and wore comfortable shoes, if yaknowwhatImean. The other 6 were more likely to break something than fix it, and they all became clerical workers like shop secretaries and "managers", because they just couldn't be trusted with tools, and firing them would've been the hassle of a sexual discrimination lawsuit.

We had a female in my last shop, and her job was to do all the paperwork we hated to do, and she did all of our bullshit online "annual training" that we despised. She got paid competent-technician money to do the work of a nutless monkey.
I won't argue, sometimes a gold miner finds a nugget. It doesn't happen very often.