Tragic victim or lucky fucker....you decide.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
http://www.thelocal.se/8774/20071012/

Boy ***** by group of girls

Published: 12th October 2007 18:19 CET
Online: http://www.thelocal.se/8774/

Police in southern Sweden are investigating a report claiming that a 17-year-old boy was ***** by four girls on Monday evening, Östran reports.

The incident is said to have taken place in Torsås, a small town south of Kalmar. It was the boy's mother who reported the matter to the police, claiming that her son was attacked by four girls as he made his way home.

The girls are thought to have been the same age as the alleged victim and at least one is reported to have known the boy.

"This is a small town so it's very probable that they knew each other," police spokesman Sven-Erik Karlsson told TV4.

Police said it was unusual, though not entirely unheard of, for boys to be ***** by girls.

"It is a bit of a reversal of what we are used to. But we don't really know what happened yet. We have launched a preliminary investigation," Karlsson told Östran.

The boy also reported that he was assaulted by two boys his own age later on Monday evening.

"He was beaten by two unknown perpetrators," Karlsson told TV4.

The boy's mother said that he had also received threats on Lunarstorm, a community website for young people.

As the boy has not yet turned 18, police are treating the report as a juvenile case.

"We usually give cases like this priority," Karlsson told Östran.
I'd brag about this, not report it.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
well... depends on if they fucked him or ***** his asshole.. i highly doubt 4 chicks sat around taking turns fucking the life outta him...

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
If you have a boner you are not being *****... If you dont have a boner then your not having sex.

this is retarded.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
If you have a boner you are not being *****... If you dont have a boner then your not having sex.

this is retarded.
That's why you stimulate the prostate with a stick... For a man to be "*****" by a woman...it's not as glamorous as it sounds.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Talk about hot teen news!

abudabit

New Wackbag
***** by 4 girls, sexually assaulted by 2 boys, threatened by other people online - all in the same week. There is definitely more to this story.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
***** by 4 girls, sexually assaulted by 2 boys, threatened by other people online - all in the same week. There is definitely more to this story.
QFT

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!

The article didn't say anything about him being SEXUALLY assaulted by 2 boys.

You dreamed that part up in your own sick little fantasy. ;) It said he was "assaulted" as in beat up. Not "SEXUALLY assaulted" as in poked in the dumper.

I am sorry to have taken away the hotness from the story for you.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
The article didn't say anything about him being SEXUALLY assaulted by 2 boys.

You dreamed that part up in your own sick little fantasy. ;) It said he was "assaulted" as in beat up. Not "SEXUALLY assaulted" as in poked in the dumper.

I am sorry to have taken away the hotness from the story for you.
I'm bringing nothing to the table here, other than saying this made me laugh out loud.

Plunkies

Wonder what he did to get so much attention? If someone reads Swedish they could go to the lunarstorm website and have a looksie I bet.

Top Bottom