Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

@Hog's Big Ben @Stormrider666

They're remaking Rebecca. But oddly enough, a good director is handling it - Ben Wheatley of Free Fire and High Rise. Lily James is playing the Second Mrs. DeWinter and Armie Hammer is playing Mr. De Winter.

I saw that on Deadline this morning, but stopped reading at "Netflix."

But I'll watch it anyway...

Those are some tough shoes to fill for all involved. But I while I think Hammer and James should be fine in their respective roles, the most important casting is whoever is playing Mrs. Danvers.

I'm also willing to give Netflix the benefit of the doubt since the film is based on a novel.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job

I haven't seen the Jungle Book, but this looks kind of weird to me. But the promo image is making me laugh.

Is Disney doing three of these next year? Dumbo, Aladdin, and Lion King? That seems like too much.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

I haven't seen the Jungle Book, but this looks kind of weird to me. But the promo image is making me laugh.

Is Disney doing three of these next year? Dumbo, Aladdin, and Lion King? That seems like too much.
All three come out within 15 weeks of each other. Surprised they haven’t pushed one to 2020 after they had to drop GotGv3 from the schedule. With no Star Wars and two weak MCU entries, they could use some help to fill their calendar. Frozen 2 also comes out in 2019.

Queen_Bona

I'm surprised James Earl Jones is still around and working.
Rafiki looks super off in the trailer.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I watched the Welcome to Marwen trailer. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I think it has a chance, a chance, to be the worst movie ever made.

Pigdango

Donator
I watched the Welcome to Marwen trailer. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I think it has a chance, a chance, to be the worst movie ever made.

I'll be curious to see if Liddy yells at you for saying that.

Pigdango

Donator
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY ABOUT?!?!

I haven't seen the trailer. But I have seen Action Park.
I don't exactly know why Flash said it might be the worst movie ever, but the action figures that help him out are all girls, and the people that attack him are Literal Nazi's, so folks like @Floyd1977 are sure to get their panties in a bunch about it, which will trigger you, because you get your panties in a bunch when people like Floyd get their panties in a bunch. So bunches of panty bunching for everyone!

LiddyRules

I don't exactly know why Flash said it might be the worst movie ever, but the action figures that help him out are all girls, and the people that attack him are Literal Nazi's, so folks like @Floyd1977 are sure to get their panties in a bunch about it, which will trigger you, because you get your panties in a bunch when people like Floyd get their panties in a bunch. So bunches of panty bunching for everyone!
If I learned anything from @Pickle , Nazis are the real heroes.

Pigdango

Donator
I'm not the only one weirded out by him no longer engaging, right?
He got peeved that people were saying some or all of the Q stuff was BS, and made an announcement that he would no longer engage in conversation trying to defend Q, but would continue posting Q drops and other information because it was his duty and the people had to be informed.

Prior to that of course, he changed from Chip to Pickle and I'm not entirely sure what the reason for that was. Like our dear, departed friend @Neckbeard , he fell down a rabbit hole and will eventually be lost to us forever. Shame, because I consider Neckbeard one of the all time wackbag greats, and Chip was probably the best new member we'd had since...you, probably.

Floyd1977

Whatever the fuck you're talking about, blow it out your ass.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't exactly know why Flash said it might be the worst movie ever
I said it for three reasons:
1. It looks really stupid.
2. Carrell is really stupid.
3. I'm prone to exaggeration.
He got peeved that people were saying some or all of the Q stuff was BS, and made an announcement that he would no longer engage in conversation trying to defend Q, but would continue posting Q drops and other information because it was his duty and the people had to be informed.

Prior to that of course, he changed from Chip to Pickle and I'm not entirely sure what the reason for that was. Like our dear, departed friend @Neckbeard , he fell down a rabbit hole and will eventually be lost to us forever. Shame, because I consider Neckbeard one of the all time wackbag greats, and Chip was probably the best new member we'd had since...you, probably.
She might find this as a surprise but I'm a fan of @Queen_Bona. She tried too hard at first, which is understandable, but I find her quite funny now.

Pigdango

Donator
I said it for three reasons:
1. It looks really stupid.
2. Carrell is really stupid.
3. I'm prone to exaggeration.

She might find this as a surprise but I'm a fan of @Queen_Bona. She tried too hard at first, which is understandable, but I find her quite funny now.
She's definitely the best new member since Chip, but I can't rank her above Chip to say she's the best since Panzer. Bona's great, but she hasn't done anything close to the original Chip seals the deal thread. That thing was epic.

Now if she ever provides a tit pic, she automatically moves up to "Best new member since Flush.Buy.Fuck"

LiddyRules

He doesn't have to defend Q all the time. If he joined an HitQ we wouldn't bring up Q.