Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

Floyd1977

Take 2 minutes and watch this trailer and then tell me I was wrong. I'd be glad to be wrong.

So what do you want me to say. If I agree with you, then you just keep saying I go out of my mind. Fuck off with your singling me out. Like I’m the only fucking one who’s made the comments like the ones you’ve targeted me over. And maybe the irony is lost on you that you, yourself are noticing these things and scapegoing me for it (normally I wouldn’t give a care over your comments, But it’s the disingenuous assery of people who scapegoat others over their own observations that annoys the shit of me. It’s like people who lie to you getting mad at you because you stop believing them), Show me where I’ve ever gotten my “panties in a bunch”. And by the way, when you were getting your ass handed to you a few weeks ago when you suggested that conservatives here supported MAGA bomber because we didn’t make offical “we denounce” statements, did I pile on you?

Do I think progressive signaling from Hollywood has gotten more transparent, of course (especially in kid oriented movies). But show me a tantrum over it (and no, my comments directed toward you is not that). I’ll challenge you with another question, do you think this movie could have been made if it was a gang of “young people” or MS13 that beat on Carrell?

This movie looks ultra lame, but since it’s coming out in the thick of awards season, there must be some confidence in it.

And could the be the first movie/show that has Leslie Mann in it that doesn’t have Apatow’s name on the film?

Last edited:

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
@Pigdango comment?

More excitingly for everyone, Peter Jackson's first four films are getting 4K restorations. Meet the Feebles, which I own on bootleg DVD. Bad Taste. Dead Alive. Heavenly Creatures.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@Pigdango comment?

More excitingly for everyone, Peter Jackson's first four films are getting 4K restorations. Meet the Feebles, which I own on bootleg DVD. Bad Taste. Dead Alive. Heavenly Creatures.
Petey Jax has 3 movies I would be excited for a 4K version of. Those ain’t them.

DiggerNick

Donator
@Pigdango comment?

Hopefully he'll put FORGOTTEN SILVER in there as a bonus feature.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Obviously, female Batman is stupid, but if I had to choose, I'd take Ruth Negga over Michelle Pfeiffer all day.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I watched the Welcome to Marwen trailer. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I think it has a chance, a chance, to be the worst movie ever made.
Noble transvestite ✔
Redneck bullies ✔
Cadre of strong wahmen ✔
Ebil Nazis ✔
I'm in!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I'm okay with the SJW's messing with movies.

Black woman batman=okay
False grape accusations=not okay

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I'm okay with the SJW's messing with movies.

Black woman batman=okay
False grape accusations=not okay
You try coming up with people to play Batman and see how long it takes before you're bored naming attractive white men.

6. The guy who played Thorin in The Hobbit is okay I guess.
7. The dwarf who boned Kate from Lost in The Hobbit. He has dark hair. Or they can dye it if they wanted.
8. Viola Davis

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Glad I’m not the only one who thought something looked a little off with the costumes.
Yes. I would like to see off with the Jasmine costume.

Rank the three in box office: Dumbo, Aladdin, Lion King. Without considering competition, I think

Al (most)
Lion
Dumbo

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yes. I would like to see off with the Jasmine costume.

Rank the three in box office: Dumbo, Aladdin, Lion King. Without considering competition, I think

Al (most)
Lion
Dumbo
Lion makes more than Dumbo and Aladdin put together, maybe even doubles them. The real question is whether Lion beats Infinity EndWar.

Lion
Aladdin
Dumbo

I'm sort of disappointed how non-araby the arabs are. Real aey-rabs and Jews have the ridge on the nose. That women must have had a nose job.