Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I can spot a yenta who's been slapped a yarmulke from a mile away.

@MayrMeninoCrash still don't like it huh?

How about this peculiar Asian man... who's in Arabia for some reason.

Or what about this group of multi-racial extras they picked up for 10 bucks and a free big mac each?

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Yes. I would like to see off with the Jasmine costume.

Rank the three in box office: Dumbo, Aladdin, Lion King. Without considering competition, I think

Al (most)
Lion
Dumbo
Lion makes more than Dumbo and Aladdin put together, maybe even doubles them. The real question is whether Lion beats Infinity EndWar.

Lion
Aladdin
Dumbo
I think you're putting a lot of faith in Lion King. I get it, but I wonder if the human factor might give Aladdin the edge.

* Looks at images *

In theory.

I mean if you want to get technical, Aladdin is hot trash. He has an entire song about it.

People I've seen on twitter have been pointing out that he's in pretty nice clothes for a guy who's supposed to be a vagrant.

Looking at the extra pictures, I think it's that the costumes look taken from the Disney World/Land walking arounders.
The clothes look more Indian than Arab influenced. Everything looks out of place in this movie.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
But enough about battle angel Alita…
I remember first reading about an Alita movie when I was like middle school aged, so it's weird that it's actually happening. Unfortunately, the movie's already completely ruined because all I'm going to think about is Liddy's eyes and Twilight.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I remember first reading about an Alita movie when I was like middle school aged, so it's weird that it's actually happening. Unfortunately, the movie's already completely ruined because all I'm going to think about is Liddy's eyes and Twilight.
Breaking Dawn 2 is one of a handful of HitW’s that have stayed with me years later. I still don’t understand how that movie was PG13 or how @whiskeyguy nailed the twist ending, but definitely one of my all time favorites.

I think Alita has a chance to be a classic.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Breaking Dawn 2 is one of a handful of HitW’s that have stayed with me years later. I still don’t understand how that movie was PG13 or how @whiskeyguy nailed the twist ending, but definitely one of my all time favorites.

All I remember was being completely drained after that marathon. I don't remember if I was drinking, but those fucking movies took part of my soul.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I'm sort of disappointed how non-araby the arabs are. Real aey-rabs and Jews have the ridge on the nose. That women must have had a nose job.

That picture immediately made me think of this scene from spaceballs

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Shit, that new Lion King looks great. I can't get enough of Lion King, I saw the play about three years ago and adored it. I'm going again in a few months. Its perfectly cast, too. Hakuna Matata, bitches. That's going to be so much better than Aladdin and Dumbo, we all know its true.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator

I too was puzzled how something with I think a dozen really brutal decapitations made PG-13. It was impressive how authentic that Playstation 2 made the grisly murders look.