Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I thought that at one point too then I saw something that changed my mind. It might have been the Office outtakes. I think it's definitely both.
There is something about them together, but I've liked Merchant's post Of/Ex work more than Gervais'.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
There is something about them together, but I've liked Merchant's post Of/Ex work more than Gervais'.
Truth. But I came up on those original Gervais Merchant Pilkington podcasts and love the buggar for it. Gervais hasn’t evolved much I think.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@Pigdango

Which movie would you most force me to see:

Isn't It Romantic
What Men Want
Little

Trying to trick me into telling you to see a movie you desperately want to see? You don’t need my permission to see Little.

I dare you to sit through isn’t it romantic.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Trying to trick me into telling you to see a movie you desperately want to see? You don’t need my permission to see Little.

I dare you to sit through isn’t it romantic.
Right? If you're going to try and be subtle, at least include all three trailers.
Actually, that had nothing to do with it. I've seen the trailers for Men and Romantic so much, I assumed others have too. Little took me by surprise recently.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Yeah, I'll watch. It'll be nice to put faces to names. Rabia is such a scumbag.
Let me know how it is. Where I last left it with the case a year or so back, Adnan killed her in a fit of rage, and a bunch of people trying to give meaning to something they wasted countless hours on began trying to manufacture doubt in the most pedantic way possible. Everything became the equivalent of "the prosecutor said it was 12 feet, but it's clearly 15, maybe 15 and a half feet."

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Okay. I'm calling a moratorium on documentaries

A documentary on the making of the ABC mini-series IT.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Started watching season 3 of True Detective. Really good so far. This kinda flew under the radar.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Oh yeah, I watched it. It was okay. I saw the 'twist' coming miles away and ultimately it felt a little disappointing, but if you've got nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon, I say go for it.

Liddy: And regarding the ending of the OA: Are you suggesting that synchronized macarena dances don't cure school shootings?
D-d-d-dance party 5000!!