Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Want to try for something next week?
Next week is my best week for movie watching of the year. So dust off your Wheel of Doom list. I can start earlier than normal, so I think RPO or similar "bigger" movies like Gap, which I think may draw a crowd, are also on the table.

For nights you can't HitW, dust off your "Best of 2018" list.

@Stormrider666 @Hog's Big Ben what were the best or worst movies of 2018?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Next week is my best week for movie watching of the year. So dust off your Wheel of Doom list. I can start earlier than normal, so I think RPO or similar "bigger" movies like Gap, which I think may draw a crowd, are also on the table.

My top 3 worst were Action Park, Mile 22, and Fallen Kingdom.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
My top 3 worst were Action Park, Mile 22, and Fallen Kingdom.
We could do a Skyscraper Double Feature! Wait, I don't think Anna Nicole's Skyscraper is available anymore...

Fuck.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Best: Blindspotting, A Quiet Place
Less best: Three Identical Strangers, Upgrade, You Were Never Really Here, Eighth Grade
Really good: The Hate U Give, The Equalizer 2, Bumblebee

Turds: Adrift, Traffik, Extinction

LiddyRules

Best: Blindspotting, A Quiet Place
Less best: Three Identical Strangers, Upgrade, You Were Never Really Here, Eighth Grade
Really good: The Hate U Give, The Equalizer 2, Bumblebee

Turds: Adrift, Traffik, Extinction
You thought Equalizer 2 was good? I thought it had the same problem as Jack Reacher 2 where for no good reason they decided to make this time personal.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
You thought Equalizer 2 was good? I thought it had the same problem as Jack Reacher 2 where for no good reason they decided to make this time personal.
Both of those films were completely forgettable. I put them in the same category of just about every Mission Impossible film prior to the last film. I've seen them all but have no recollection of what they were about. Even on second viewing they feel like a new film.

DiggerNick

Donator
The movie that made Al Pachino take four years off of acting.

Goddamn, Nastassia Kinski was fine as fuck back in the day. Polanski was tapping that when she was 15 and apparently everyone in Hollywood had a free run at her.

DiggerNick

Donator
I need to find some kids to take with me to the theater

I had rather troubling feelings about her in SICARIO 2.

Also, is this based on the classic cartoon THE MYSTERIOUS CITIES OF GOLD? I loved that show as a kid, the theme song was bad-ass.

LiddyRules

I can't tell if this a particularly bad trailer or a particularly bad movie.

Nicolas Winding Refn's new show looks exactly like what you'd expect from a Nicolas Winding Refn show. I'm super excited for this: