Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I like the premise for Yesterday. Not so sure about the execution.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
I like the premise for Yesterday. Not so sure about the execution.
What are the options? A light hearted farce like this movie or an extrapolation of over a half century of culture not influenced by The Beatles. What else is there? The British Invasion would have happened, but maybe not as big. Doo wop rules the airwaves. A revitalized crooner community supplants disco. There's no Monkees so maybe Neill Diamond doesn't get big from Daydream Believer. The Monty Python films don't get made because George Harrison can't fund them. Charles Manson doesn't kill so Sharon Tate is now a rapping granny, and Roman Polanski doesn't get caught with a teenage girl. Mark David Chapman -- probably end up in prison regardless but for what and why? So many possibilities.

I also don't think there's anything I can replicate if it disappeared from existence.

LiddyRules

I don't even think I can accurately recreate the recipe for pancakes. Exact measurements. Baking powder v. baking soda. I know basically what I need but the ratios would be all off.

That being said, these are some of the best pancakes I ever made.

https://www.modernhoney.com/banana-oatmeal-pancakes/

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I don't even think I can accurately recreate the recipe for pancakes. Exact measurements. Baking powder v. baking soda. I know basically what I need but the ratios would be all off.

That being said, these are some of the best pancakes I ever made.

https://www.modernhoney.com/banana-oatmeal-pancakes/
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.

• 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 Egg White
  • 1 Banana
  • 2 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
  • 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (I use Gluten-Free)
  • 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla optional

LiddyRules

Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.

• 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 Egg White
  • 1 Banana
  • 2 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
  • 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (I use Gluten-Free)
  • 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Salt
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla optional
I didn't write the fucking description. I didn't read the essay reading up to the recipe either. Why does every recipe site think we want to know your fucking life story? I don't fucking know. Just tell me how to make fucking zucchini bread not some anecdote about your fucking third cousin.

LiddyRules

Pigdango

Donator

Pigdango

Donator

Pigdango

Donator
Thursday a bit later might be good. Or Friday. What are you thinking about? Hercules in New York?
Yeah that sounds good. I can do anytime Thursday or Friday. If we don’t do Thursday I may go see Hellboy for the fuck of it.

LiddyRules

Yeah that sounds good. I can do anytime Thursday or Friday. If we don’t do Thursday I may go see Hellboy for the fuck of it.
I still need to see Shazam and Us. Might see Shazam tomorrow and Us this weekend. Then Hellboy? I've also seen conflicting reports that HB is either a flat two hours or two hours thirty.

I also know that Fathom Events is doing a 1 night showing of the new Gilliam film tomorrow, but I can't make it because everything is garbage.

Pigdango

Donator
I still need to see Shazam and Us. Might see Shazam tomorrow and Us this weekend. Then Hellboy? I've also seen conflicting reports that HB is either a flat two hours or two hours thirty.

I also know that Fathom Events is doing a 1 night showing of the new Gilliam film tomorrow, but I can't make it because everything is garbage.
Hellboy is 2 hours, 1 minute according to Regal.

Pigdango

Donator
Mark Hamill finally gets a role in a decent looking movie and Aubrey Plaza goes all MILF-tastic in the trailer for the Child's Play reboot:

LiddyRules

Mark Hamill finally gets a role in a decent looking movie and Aubrey Plaza goes all MILF-tastic in the trailer for the Child's Play reboot:

Hate the new origin. Zero stars.

I'll probably end up seeing it. I've been seeing a lot of horror movies this year.