Trailers, Tidbits, and Other Stuff That Doesn't Need A Thread (Yet)

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
God damn it Marvel make Deadpool 3 now.

Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds are developing a musical reimagining of Charles Dickens’ classic 1843 novella “A Christmas Carol” with Sean Anders and John Morris (“Daddy’s Home”) set to pen and direct.

You can save a life!

mascan42

Is it a bad thing when a movie has Youtube videos explaining the ending before it's even released?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
God damn it Marvel make Deadpool 3 now.

Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds are developing a musical reimagining of Charles Dickens’ classic 1843 novella “A Christmas Carol” with Sean Anders and John Morris (“Daddy’s Home”) set to pen and direct.

You can save a life!
I guess he didn't learn anything from the Sherlock Holmes debacle.

I think it's becoming common. If not "before", then day of/day right after.
I think there all done by Looper. There is even one for Last Blood.

LiddyRules

What the hell? http://www.darkhorizons.com/jared-padalecki-is-walker-texas-ranger/

In the reboot, Cordell Walker (Padalecki) is a broken widower and father of two who returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years for a high profile case – only to discover that there’s even more work to be done at home.

Walker and his new partner, one of the only women in Texas Rangers’ history, follow their own moral code to fight for what’s right, regardless of the rules.
Walker has no children! He's a lone wolf! Who can commune with animals! It took people like CD and Trivette and Alex to help him understand the importance of being part of a community!

And before anyone complains about there being a woman, his original partner was a black guy and in the final seasons they brought in a lady Ranger or cop as one of two new sidekicks.

And can Jared Padalecki sing?

I guess all that matters is that he walks into a bar asks a question and then beats up 15 people for no reason.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
What the hell? http://www.darkhorizons.com/jared-padalecki-is-walker-texas-ranger/

Walker has no children! He's a lone wolf! Who can commune with animals! It took people like CD and Trivette and Alex to help him understand the importance of being part of a community!

And before anyone complains about there being a woman, his original partner was a black guy and in the final seasons they brought in a lady Ranger or cop as one of two new sidekicks.

And can Jared Padalecki sing?

I guess all that matters is that he walks into a bar asks a question and then beats up 15 people for no reason.
Its a smart move on Padalecki's part. While there is probably still time for either one of the Double Js' to get a movie career going, as we have seen with Aaron Paul, its a lot easier said than done. So it would make sense for him to star in another television series and see what happens with it. Just like David Boreanaz did.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Its a smart move on Padalecki's part. While there is probably still time for either one of the Double Js' to get a movie career going, as we have seen with Aaron Paul, its a lot easier said than done. So it would make sense for him to star in another television series and see what happens with it. Just like David Boreanaz did.
Luke Cage dude did the same thing. Ink was barely dry on the cancellation before he started shooting Evil.

LiddyRules

I agree. I just think a WTR reboot is silly regardless of who's in it.

Also, it'll be CBS All Access.

LiddyRules

Luke Cage dude did the same thing. Ink was barely dry on the cancellation before he started shooting Evil.
Is Evil the one where Michael Sheen plays Hannibal Lecter who helps his son solve crimes?

I know, Evil is the one where Luke Cage fights demons. I just wanted to bring up how shitty this year's offerings are. There's also "Cobie Smulders Lays On A Car" and "Fargo TV Lady Rips Off Stranger Things."

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Is Evil the one where Michael Sheen plays Hannibal Lecter who helps his son solve crimes?

I know, Evil is the one where Luke Cage fights demons. I just wanted to bring up how shitty this year's offerings are. There's also "Cobie Smulders Lays On A Car" and "Fargo TV Lady Rips Off Stranger Things."
God, I'm so tired of Portlandia: Cobie Smulders Edition commercials.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator

I'm seriously considering checking out The Unicorn. Just to see Walton Goggins play a normal character for a change.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Portals has my attention; it is sci-fi horror film about cosmic anomalies happening on Earth. I want to see it and be surprised.

LiddyRules

I haven't watched the trailer yet, I just knew that would be the first gif that will come up regardless of how the trailer is.