Transamerican Love Story

May 27, 2005
Marlton, NJ
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/transamerican_love_story/series.jhtml

Transamerican Love Story - Airs Mondays at 10pm ET

Alec Mapa hosts this groundbreaking and frolicsome elimination dating show. Our transgender bachelorette, Calpernia Addams, finds herself in a modern day fairytale as she's being wooed by eight dashing men.

I want to give a big "thumbs up" to the CBS exec who gave this show the green light! This is the best new show I've seen in years. It's basically a pre-op tranny and 8 lucky fellas who all are vying for her affection. A unique twist on the tried and true dating reality show like "Rock of Love" or "The Bachelor."

It's on LOGO and it's not to be missed!:icon_eek: :D

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Not too bad for a tranny, although I've seen much, much better.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
do they tell the guy or are they doing it like Europe and shocking them at the end? That shits gonna get somebody killed eventualy.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
do they tell the guy or are they doing it like Europe and shocking them at the end? That shits gonna get somebody killed eventualy.
Since its on Logo, nah they probably know she has a cock before hand. I did see the European clip you were talking about, I guess nobody has learned from the Jenny Jones incident.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Found it. "There's Something About Miriam". Watching it now on Youtube.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Anyone has more info on the euro one? Sounds interesting.
I saw the clip on VH1, a couple of weeks ago, as part of a countdown of the greatest reality show pranks. If you see the clip, you actually feel sorry for the guy. He has a range wide of emotions on his face. Disgust, anger, worried that he might be labeled a fag or worry if he freaks out, does something, he might be labeled a fag basher. Finally he gives in just to get his share of the money. Don't know anything more about it.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Found it. "There's Something About Miriam". Watching it now on Youtube.
Yes, I remember that show, though I never saw it. She actually lives in New York, and some fucking asshole beat the shit out of her a year or two ago. She had a pretty extensive hospital stay.

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
If this is on Logo and they went through it and at the end this Tranny is post operative, what a scam!!! I'd be outraged. :icon_mrgr

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I'm just pissed that as a Cablevision subscriber I get LOGO and I can't get Cartoon Network Boomerang, BBC America, or the NFL Network.

May 27, 2005
Marlton, NJ
Yeah, they all know and one guy even said (about being with a pre-op tranny) "It's everyting I love about a woman, with an extra special something".

Indeed.