Transvestite Prostitute Principal Busted

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Police have cited a local high school principal with loitering for the purpose of prostitution. Officers said he was dressed like a woman when found Tuesday evening.

Click Here: Watch The Story

Dr. Paul Schum, 50, the principal at Bethlehem High School, a Catholic school in Bardstown, has requested a personal leave from his job.
Louisville Metro police said they spotted Schum in an alley at 23rd and Stone Streets. Louisville Metro Police Department Detective Phil Russell said Schum wore all black leather, fishnet stockings and women's plastic breasts."The first thing that came to mind after I had time to process it was, how quick we all are to judge people," Schum's next door neighbor, Kim Alexander, said. "I wasn't there. You weren't there. None of us know exactly what happened."On Thursday, the archdiocese released a statement Thursday saying Schum denied the allegations against him. Schum is due in court at the end of November.He teaches chemistry at Bethlehem and worked for 26 years at Saint X High School.

http://www.wlky.com/news/14477421/detail.html
:icon_eek:

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Catholic school, what a surprise! :icon_roll

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
At least he wasn't touching little boys.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
yeah...and? You've never gone to a Halloween party the day before or day after Halloween? Jeez :icon_roll
Responsible people usually have the party on a weekend when the date falls within a work week, missy.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
he's walking around the street dressed like a hooker .... does this sound like the actions of a responsible person? work with me here ;)

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Schum wore all black leather, fishnet stockings and women's plastic breasts.

Breasts are plastic?