travis has a new love

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey

tonight travis learned many of lessons ...... one being to take his smelly vaginal region elsewhere!

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
hahahaha

Asshole.

The digeridoo made my fuckin night.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
hahahaha

Asshole.

The digeridoo made my fuckin night.
best part was that stuck up fuck telling us how much better he is at everything. and then fucks up that goddamn digeridoo. ha ha

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
"I have a check here for 2.5 million pounds...I think I'll throw it away. Because I can"

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
you guys are going to hate me, but i accidentally tossed the audio from that last nite. :( sorry

i hate your new bit ..... and i hate you more for not coming to say hi!
Fuck that. I called you a dozen times to find out where you were. It took you a 1/2 hour to even get back to me. Then, you go to the other section 5 minutes after I left.

Sorry I couldnt come out after, my car was in Melville, and it would have been in bad taste to ditch my boss who took me to two games in a row.

Made me sad.

Oh..

and

WHO!?

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Fuck that. I called you a dozen times to find out where you were. It took you a 1/2 hour to even get back to me. Then, you go to the other section 5 minutes after I left.

Sorry I couldnt come out after, my car was in Melville, and it would have been in bad taste to ditch my boss who took me to two games in a row.

Made me sad.

Oh..

and

WHO!?

sorry sir i didnt get back to you asap .... i was watching a game ;)

but i seen you :action-sm

Halo Five

holy fuck!
Feb 20, 2005
NY
so now all that text makes sense when I got home @ 5 this AM...

Status
Not open for further replies.