Treasongate

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Now that the collusion hoax has been debunked and the wheels of justice are slowly turning in the opposite direction, I propose here a general discussion thread for news and opinion on interference in the 2016 election and the attempted soft coup against a sitting president by the FBI, the Obama executive branch, the Obama justice department, the Clinton campaign, William Brennan, the MSM and various foreign intelligence agencies.

News views and unsubstantiated crackpot theories welcome.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Isn't this just the Q thread redux?
In all seriousness, throwing around words like coup and treason does make it seem a lot more exciting. So regardless of what those words actually mean, I think using them adds a whole new level of unnecessary panic (the most important and therefore necessary panic of all) to their narrative. Therefore, I approve. We're in the Endgame now.

LiddyRules

They're going to lock Sasha and uhhhh Malia up in border cages!
When they go to arrest Loretta Lynch, her plane will turn into... a plane!

Supposedly Horowitz is releasing his report in 2 weeks, full of treason, sedition, leaking, perjury and jaywalking.

domelogic

Supposedly Horowitz is releasing his report in 2 weeks, full of treason, sedition, leaking, perjury and jaywalking.

I had read it would be end of May. Degenova last night mentioned another report that will be released in 2 weeks. None of these reports can be released soon enough so some of these indictments can be unsealed.

LiddyRules

I had read it would be end of May. Degenova last night mentioned another report that will be released in 2 weeks. None of these reports can be released soon enough so some of these indictments can be unsealed.
And then HRC goes to the klink, yo!

LiddyRules

All in good time. I want it done correctly so none of these criminals walk. Hrc will have plenty of company but it won’t happen all at once
What's your timeframe? Like how long until you finally realize/accept/admit it will never happen?

And will you ever feel safe or is the next narrative that HRC is still running the world from the hoosegow? Ooo! She can always escape. That's a fun new storyline.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Sad thing is I bet very few people do any real jail time

Now, the fuckers who paid to get their kids into college, they are facing real serious time

But these FISA abuse people? Unlikely.....it’s fun, but because the UK and Australia played a part in it, I think it’s unlikely it will go full throttle

Pickle

Trump currently talking about this on Hannity.

Pickle

“This was an attempted coup”

“Everything will be declassified and Im glad I waited to do it”

domelogic

What's your timeframe? Like how long until you finally realize/accept/admit it will never happen?

And will you ever feel safe or is the next narrative that HRC is still running the world from the hoosegow? Ooo! She can always escape. That's a fun new storyline.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, hoosegow. Is that supposed to be funny? Whatever

I don’t have a timeframe. When investigating crimes is there a timeframe? Um no. You investigate until you have sufficient evidence of a crime that can be proven in a court of law. It will happen and when it does when will you accept you have been absolutely wrong this entire time. If I happen to be wrong we all lose and what happened will happen again.

LiddyRules

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, hoosegow. Is that supposed to be funny? Whatever

I don’t have a timeframe. When investigating crimes is there a timeframe? Um no. You investigate until you have sufficient evidence of a crime that can be proven in a court of law. It will happen and when it does when will you accept you have been absolutely wrong this entire time. If I happen to be wrong we all lose and what happened will happen again.
Christ Q is good. Soap operas are fun.

So if I'm wrong - and what would I be wrong about exactly since I'm unclear what you think my stance is - I have to admit I'm wrong.

But if you're wrong, then you're still right? Can I take that option too?

For those choosing sides, mine doesn't come with a side of end of the world panic. Crap. That's the selling point. Mine comes with an entree of end of the world panic! The HRC in the slammer is a life model decoy!