Treasongate

https://m.theepochtimes.com/fbi-los...s-over-foreign-exfiltration-lead_2912428.html

FBI Lost Notes From Clinton Probe Meeting Significant to Concerns Over Foreign Exfiltration Lead

BY PETR SVAB

May 8, 2019 Updated: May 9, 2019

The FBI lost notes from a 2015 meeting with people from the office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), according to newly released FBI records on the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information.
The news raises concern that some information about an explosive lead passed by the ICIG to the FBI now might be lost.
The lost notes memorialized a meeting that took place on Aug. 3, 2015, less than a month after the ICIG made a referral to the FBI that classified information may have been disclosed in an unauthorized manner to a foreign power because Clinton conducted State Department business through an email hosted on an insufficiently secured server in her basement.
The ICIG-FBI meetings hold special significance because it was allegedly several of these meetings where the ICIG officials passed a lead to the FBI about anomalies in the metadata of the emails indicating that a copy of nearly every email was sent to an agent of a foreign power.

Several lawmakers, as well as the Justice Department’s Inspector General, publicly confirmed that then-ICIG Charles McCullough told them about the metadata anomalies and that the lead was communicated to the FBI. The FBI acknowledged that Clinton’s emails could have been breached by foreign actors who covered their tracks, but denied that any evidence of foreign infiltration was found. Several current and former senior FBI officials involved in the Clinton case denied in congressional testimonies any recollection of receiving the metadata lead.

domelogic

Someone is very concerned about the amount of time he will get in prison. It is to late to try and get out in front of this entire thing. Should have thought things through better in 2015

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/9/james-comey-donald-trump-indictment-possible-after/

'Not above the law': Trump indictment in play after presidency, James Comey says

In a CNN town-hall-style meeting, Mr. Comey was asked by host Anderson Cooper whether Mr. Trumpacted with corrupt intent to interfere with an ongoing investigation.
“It sure looks that way,” Mr. Comey replied, saying he based that judgment on his reading of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report and leaning most heavily on Mr. Trump’s order to White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire Mr. Mueller.
When Mr. Cooper asked the former FBI chief whether he agreed with an open letter from numerous federal prosecutors that Mr. Trump would already have been indicted on obstruction of justice charges if he were not the president, Mr. Comey was emphatic.
“Yes. agree. No doubt,” he told Mr. Cooper.——- no reasonable DA would bring charges.......hrc

Haha

Atomic Fireball

Donator
The lügenpresse can ignore this but Huber and Barr aren't:

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
She quoted Steele as saying, “Payments to those recruited are made out of the Russian Consulate in Miami”. Kavalec bluntly debunked that assertion in a bracketed comment: “It is important to note that there is no Russian consulate in Miami.”

The FBI’s sworn story to a federal court about its asset, Christopher Steele, is fraying faster than a $5 souvenir T-shirt bought at a tourist trap.

Newly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton’s campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.

It is important to note that the FBI swore on Oct. 21, 2016, to the FISA judges that Steele’s “reporting has been corroborated and used in criminal proceedings” and the FBI has determined him to be “reliable” and was “unaware of any derogatory information pertaining” to their informant, who simultaneously worked for Fusion GPS, the firm paid by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Clinton campaign to find Russian dirt on Trump.

That’s a pretty remarkable declaration in Footnote 5 on Page 15 of the FISA application, since Kavalec apparently needed just a single encounter with Steele at State to find one of his key claims about Trump-Russia collusion was blatantly false.

In her typed summary, Kavalec wrote that Steele told her the Russians had constructed a “technical/human operation run out of Moscow targeting the election” that recruited emigres in the United States to “do hacking and recruiting.”

She quoted Steele as saying, “Payments to those recruited are made out of the Russian Consulate in Miami,” according to a copy of her summary memo obtained under open records litigation by the conservative group Citizens United. Kavalec bluntly debunked that assertion in a bracketed comment: “It is important to note that there is no Russian consulate in Miami.”

Kavalec, two days later and well before the FISA warrant was issued, forwarded her typed summary to other government officials. The State Department has redacted the names and agencies of everyone she alerted. It is unlikely that her concerns failed to reach the FBI.

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), a member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee and ranking member of its Subcommittee on Government Operations, told me late Thursday he had confirmed with U.S. officials that Kavalec's memo was forwarded to the FBI in the Oct. 13, 2016, email.

“This once again shows officials at the FBI and (Department of Justice) DOJ were well aware the dossier was a lie — from very early on in the process all the way to when they made the conscious decision to include it in a FISA application,” he said. “The fact that Christopher Steele and his partisan research document were treated in any way seriously by our Intelligence Community leaders amounts to malpractice.”

FBI and DOJ officials did not respond to a request for comment.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...t-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged

Maybe I'm naive but I find it hard to believe not one conspirator will spill their guts, and not one liberal has the guts to speak out against what the DNC is doing. Every poll I've heard about is in Trump's favor, it's not like they have a mandate.

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
And we don’t already know this? Not trying to be a dick but how is the entity that controls information going to indict (figuratively) themselves.
Just like Comey will

ATTENTION JAMES COMEY: This is the FBI. Now, I know I'm in there. If I don't come out with my hands up, I'm coming in after me!

domelogic

And we don’t already know this? Not trying to be a dick but how is the entity that controls information going to indict (figuratively) themselves.
The media control what they print/what you see on tv, so I don’t understand what you mean by indicting themselves

Floyd1977

The media control what they print/what you see on tv, so I don’t understand what you mean by indicting themselves
I mean how are they going to get busted on shit they’re not going to report. Fox News is ignored by the rest of the MSM

domelogic

I mean how are they going to get busted on shit they’re not going to report. Fox News is ignored by the rest of the MSM

If they get indicted/arrested then I could care less if they report. Then again if they are arrested and get convicted they will have no choice because civil lawsuits will follow. Besides many millions have found alternative media that actually reports and then uses social media to disseminate

Floyd1977

If they get indicted/arrested then I could care less if they report. Then again if they are arrested and get convicted they will have no choice because civil lawsuits will follow. Besides many millions have found alternative media that actually reports and then uses social media to disseminate
But none of that is going to happen without MSM outrage. Catch 22

Floyd1977

I did not know they have the power to stop arrests/indictments. When did this happen?
Indictments are not going to occur without them and even if so, convictions? Not a chance.

The truth is that the FISA warrant was obtained legally. Over a phony dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign in conjunction with Russia, yes, but good luck peeling that onion. It sucks, but there will never be a conviction over any of this.

Last edited:

domelogic

Indictments are not going to occur without them and even if so, convictions? Not a chance.

The truth is that the FISA warrant was obtained legally. Over a phony dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign in conjunction with Russia, yes, but good luck peeling that onion. It sucks, but there will never be a conviction over any of this.
Oh the doubters . It can’t be stopped but believe what you want. Time will tell

KRSOne

If only there was a 2-3 year long 30 million dollar investigation that looked into that meeting.

The Russian Lawyer who got Don Jr in a meeting and worked for Fusion GPS is probably another Papadopoulos type of situation.