Treasongate

KRSOne

Probably the same reason Podesta was given immunity for the same crimes Manafort was involved with.

The investigation wasn't about foreign interference it was about covering up Obama spying and finding something on Trump to give dems an excuse to impeach. If they looked into election interference they would have found a ton of it coming from the Clinton camp.

Floyd1977

Oh the doubters . It can’t be stopped but believe what you want. Time will tell
You want to call me a doubter, fine. I’ll accept that. I’ll stress again, I’m really not trying to be an asshole here. I’m on your side. We may have covered this before but in detail, how do you see this all going down? You’ve insinuated indictments going all the way up to obama. Your vision would be by far the biggest political upheaval in American history. An ex president, an ex First Lady and SoS, and ex head of the DoJ, an ex FBI Director all goodfellaed. How does this happen, you gotta show your work.

And I’m not saying huge fuckery didn’t take place. But how do you penetrate the massive democrat shield?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You want to call me a doubter, fine. I’ll accept that. I’ll stress again, I’m really not trying to be an asshole here. I’m on your side. We may have covered this before but in detail, how do you see this all going down? You’ve insinuated indictments going all the way up to obama. Your vision would be by far the biggest political upheaval in American history. An ex president, an ex First Lady and SoS, and ex head of the DoJ, an ex FBI Director all goodfellaed. How does this happen, you gotta show your work.

And I’m not saying huge fuckery didn’t take place. But how do you penetrate the massive democrat shield?
Indictments aren't really so hard to imagine. It'd likely be negotiated with no trial, no gigantic spectacle to wow the masses, but I could see high level indictments. They're not the same as convictions, and a plea deal would short circuit any conviction.

domelogic

Your vision would be by far the biggest political upheaval in American history. An ex president, an ex First Lady and SoS, and ex head of the DoJ, an ex FBI Director all goodfellaed. How does this happen, you gotta show your work.

It’s not my vision, it’s what I have read for the last 2 plus years. The work has been shown throughout this thread and pickles thread. I get asked to provide proof/info all the time and my answer is read. There are so many non msm types that actually did great investigative journalistic work on this. They have connected dots and/or gotten leaks to connect dots. Most of the info is and was available to come to this conclusion. Many of the indictments are already done imo but not necessarily for higher level people(for lack of a better term). If you don’t think this is happeneing then explain why the Dems have been targeting Barr the way they have. They know what is coming and they need to build a narrative to have any chance. As far as the top dogs, well some should be easy like Comey, McCabe, Brennan. Others going all the way up to Obama(which will be the hardest) will come through the Clinton foundation. That alone should take down the entire house. Convictions will not be easy. That is why for some of these people who have committed treason they will use the military court. There you will get people who look just at the facts.

One thing is Hilary emails were discovered in the WH (foia) after Obama said he knew nothing about Hillary's server, and anything going into the WH has to be whitelisted to get there. No more recently even more things have come out about the secret server being not so secret. There's a ton of info out there, John Solomon has been all over it for example.

domelogic

Interesting. I had read this and that Page was his handler but thought it just a rumor.

https://www.intellihub.com/a-sheep-...ks-for-both-the-fbi-and-cia-documents-reveal/

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok works for both the FBI and CIA, documents reveal

Both the FBI and CIA have played the American people for fools by not disclosing the fact that Peter Strzok is a double agent of the U.S. government and has been sheep-dipped by the CIA

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Is there a timeline somewhere? I can't follow this anymore? When is day zero?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Hannity said "Hillary's bought & paid for dirty dossier" within the first minute of his show tonight. Might be a new record

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Good show today. Someone at the FBI fucked up.
Hannity said "Hillary's bought & paid for dirty dossier" within the first minute of his show tonight. Might be a new record
And Asshole Bongino said "it's over" 87 times in between forced patriotic tirades and fake laughing at Retard Joe's sound clip shoehorning. I swear that fucktard is worse than Hannity.

Does anyone else cover the Russia shit in-depth? It's not like Bongino brings anything new to the table. He just hat tips PuffyCunt on Twitter and reads paragraphs from every "great piece in The Hill today from John Solomon" and plays clips from Tits Bartiromo's show ("The Devin Nunes Translator" ugh I hate him).

Atomic Fireball

Donator
And Asshole Bongino said "it's over" 87 times in between forced patriotic tirades and fake laughing at Retard Joe's sound clip shoehorning. I swear that fucktard is worse than Hannity.

Does anyone else cover the Russia shit in-depth? It's not like Bongino brings anything new to the table. He just hat tips PuffyCunt on Twitter and reads paragraphs from every "great piece in The Hill today from John Solomon" and plays clips from Tits Bartiromo's show ("The Devin Nunes Translator" ugh I hate him).
Not a podcast but CTH is anything but funny or attempted-funny and he shits on Q
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Holy shit that pompous cunt Bongino just started today's show grousing that nobody was covering the story "we broke" yesterday about Steele and the Kavalec memo.

He read the whole thing from this, which was posted last Thursday. Hannity pulls that shit, too, when he says "we" whenever he talks about Sara Carter and John Solomon breaking stories on his show. So of course Hannity Junior is doing the same thing now. Fucking dick.

The lügenpresse can ignore this but Huber and Barr aren't:

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...t-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.

I hate Joe but Bongino has been talking about this stuff long before it started getting traction. He just didn't have all of the documentation to back it up. Also, I don't think he talks about Q.