Treasongate

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I hate Joe but Bongino has been talking about this stuff long before it started getting traction. He just didn't have all of the documentation to back it up.
I know. He reminds you every episode. Just like Hannity.

The content is good - that's why I still hate listen. I just wish somebody could trim the 20 minutes of bullshit from each episode to make it more listenable. He did a show a while back from a hotel room without the retard, and it was a lot better. No random unrelated sound clips followed by gales of laughter followed by replaying the sound clip followed by discussing the source of the sound clip. No stopping the show so the retard could explain whether one date was before or after another date. No retard ombudsman. Just a fairly solid show. Then the retard came back and everything went to hell again.

But at least that new video element looks great!

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Weeks or months?

From James Barker's closed-door congressional testimony in October 2018, released by Rep. Doug Collins last month:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
So when can we expect the Its Durham Time t-shirts and memes? Who do you think will play him on SNL?

:rolleyes:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I know. He reminds you every episode. Just like Hannity.

The content is good - that's why I still hate listen. I just wish somebody could trim the 20 minutes of bullshit from each episode to make it more listenable. He did a show a while back from a hotel room without the retard, and it was a lot better. No random unrelated sound clips followed by gales of laughter followed by replaying the sound clip followed by discussing the source of the sound clip. No stopping the show so the retard could explain whether one date was before or after another date. No retard ombudsman. Just a fairly solid show. Then the retard came back and everything went to hell again.

But at least that new video element looks great!
I don't know where he heard it was a good idea to talk to Joe. He should do the show like every other podcast, direct to the listener.

And Barr has called in the big guns:
Barr Enlists Intelligence Chiefs for Inquiry Into Roots of Russia Probe
By Sadie Gurman and Dustin Volz
Updated May 14, 2019 7:11 p.m. ET

Attorney General William Barr has enlisted the nation’s intelligence chiefs to help him examine the origins of the Russia investigation, suggesting his review of what he termed “spying” on people affiliated with the Trump campaign is more expansive than previously known.

Mr. Barr is working closely with CIA Director Gina Haspel, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and FBI Director Christopher Wray in his inquiry into whether the government’s intelligence-gathering efforts in the probe’s early stages were legal and appropriate, a person familiar with the matter said Tuesday.

Mr. Barr, who himself worked for the CIA in the 1970s, is heavily involved in the review, the person said. Spokeswomen for Messrs. Coats and Wray didn’t respond to requests for comment. The CIA declined to comment.

It isn’t known Mr. Barr’s consultation with intelligence chiefs means he is focused on the underlying intelligence that fed the FBI’s decision to open a counterintelligence investigation into the campaign’s potential ties to Russia, or if he instead is reviewing decisions made by senior Obama administration officials who have been targets of Mr. Trump’s ire.

domelogic

I would like to add that the IG can not interview people who do not work for any of these agencies anymore. Think about all the people fired or removed. Durham has so much more power/authority than the IG. He probably has been apart of the Huber group since many of these people are just lumped in to those 470 investigators.

jnoble

Hannity just said "bought and paid for dirty dossier" but it took until 15 minutes in. I'm slightly disappointed :confused:

jnoble

I see Rudy just got new soy sauce on what little is left of his hair :haha7:

mascan42

And Asshole Bongino said "it's over" 87 times in between forced patriotic tirades and fake laughing at Retard Joe's sound clip shoehorning. I swear that fucktard is worse than Hannity.

Does anyone else cover the Russia shit in-depth? It's not like Bongino brings anything new to the table. He just hat tips PuffyCunt on Twitter and reads paragraphs from every "great piece in The Hill today from John Solomon" and plays clips from Tits Bartiromo's show ("The Devin Nunes Translator" ugh I hate him).
But did he mention that he's former Secret Service? I think I heard that somewhere.

KRSOne

Its so painfully obvious what Brennan is doing by going on CNN every night and claiming Barr will try to twist things to try and make it look like Brennan did something illegal.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
This is not breaking news if you’ve been following PapaD...

Papadopoulos did accept the money; he just didn't bring it back to the US when the FBI nabbed him.

Is there any confirmation Tawil was directed to give Papadopoulos the $10,000 other than connecting him to the CIA via a one-off mention in a 13-year-old South African telegram?

domelogic

Papadopoulos did accept the money; he just didn't bring it back to the US when the FBI nabbed him.

Is there any confirmation Tawil was directed to give Papadopoulos the $10,000 other than connecting him to the CIA via a one-off mention in a 13-year-old South African telegram?
Technically he turned down the money. Then was told to take it. That is what made him suspicious. He said this when he went on bongino’s show. They still do not know where the money is. Somewhere in Greece I guess.

Tawil was used because he has that kind of money to offer. People would not be looking to see where he got it. They has this all planned out, or so they thought.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Technically he turned down the money. Then was told to take it. That is what made him suspicious. He said this when he went on bongino’s show. They still do not know where the money is. Somewhere in Greece I guess.
I don't know who you're referring to as "they," but Papadopoulos has never not known where the money was. He said this yesterday:

"I actually want Congress, Barr, Horowitz, and Huber to review the bills because I still have the bills and I think they are marked," Papadopoulos said. "These bills that are still in Athens right now must be examined by the investigators because I think they are marked and they're going to go all the way back to DOJ, under the previous FBI under Comey, and even the Mueller team."

He's plugging a book. He needs to make this shit interesting. Tawil's side of the story makes far more sense. He wanted to do a bank transfer, but George insisted on cash. Now George is offering that cash as "proof" he was set up by someone who had no intention of giving him cash in the first place. That's some 4D chess right there.

domelogic

I don't know who you're referring to as "they," but Papadopoulos has never not known where the money was. He said this yesterday:

"I actually want Congress, Barr, Horowitz, and Huber to review the bills because I still have the bills and I think they are marked," Papadopoulos said. "These bills that are still in Athens right now must be examined by the investigators because I think they are marked and they're going to go all the way back to DOJ, under the previous FBI under Comey, and even the Mueller team."

He's plugging a book. He needs to make this shit interesting. Tawil's side of the story makes far more sense. He wanted to do a bank transfer, but George insisted on cash. Now George is offering that cash as "proof" he was set up by someone who had no intention of giving him cash in the first place. That's some 4D chess right there.
They would be the fbi. Papa knows where the money is. Tawils side is bs. If it wasn’t then there is no way authorities would be waiting for him at the airport or going to the unusual/not normal locations. You think papa was thinking about a book back then? I don’t believe everything papa has said but the whole thing stinks from beginning to end. Tawil side of the story stinks.

jnoble

Tonight Hannity made it 3 minutes in before referencing "Hillary's bought & paid for dirty dossier"
I can't stop watching every night now just to time how long it takes for him to mention his buzzwords