Treasongate

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
That is the running theory. I wonder if he was cooperating in some way. When the body count that surrogate the Clintons keeps mounting, people will theorize.
The people dying around the Clinton's is so widely accepted that it doesn't even raise an eye brow anymore. Scary.

Sent from your Mom's box.

That is the running theory. I wonder if he was cooperating in some way. When the body count that surrogate the Clintons keeps mounting, people will theorize.
Made even more incredible by the crocodile tears she shed on Twitter over his passing.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Killary whacked her own brother to keep him from spilling the beans. If Chelsea gets lippy, Killary will have her whacked, too.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

domelogic

During their discussion Trey Gowdy told Maria that the deep state FBI was giving candidate Donald Trump different intel briefings than candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trey Gowdy: Here’s one, Maria, have you seen the disparate defensive briefings they gave candidate Clinton versus Candidate Trump? And has anyone asked the FBI to explain why they took entirely different tracks to those two debriefings? There’s a lot left to be seen by you and your viewers.

domelogic

Good read

https://quodverum.com/2019/06/171/man-in-the-middle-the-importance-of-george-papadopoulos.html

Man in the Middle : The Importance of George Papadopoulos

George Papadopoulos is the nexus of two astonishing Obama scandals : SpyGate, the illegal scheme to rig the 2016 election and attempted coup of POTUS Donald J Trump - and ObamaGate, Obama’s ideological weaponization of his administration, between 2008-2017. They are without any doubt the worst scandals in American history. As REX explains, Papadopoulos and both scandals fuse in the natural gas pipeline wars, of the Middle East.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Good read

https://quodverum.com/2019/06/171/man-in-the-middle-the-importance-of-george-papadopoulos.html

Man in the Middle : The Importance of George Papadopoulos

George Papadopoulos is the nexus of two astonishing Obama scandals : SpyGate, the illegal scheme to rig the 2016 election and attempted coup of POTUS Donald J Trump - and ObamaGate, Obama’s ideological weaponization of his administration, between 2008-2017. They are without any doubt the worst scandals in American history. As REX explains, Papadopoulos and both scandals fuse in the natural gas pipeline wars, of the Middle East.
Well, it is a good read. How much of it is fact? How much is speculation?

domelogic

Dribs and drabs. I wish the dam would just break already but I get why it has to be very slow.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...was-immediately-targeted-by-obama-deep-state/

BREAKING: General Flynn Uncovered Massive Clinton Scandal Linked to Terrorist Funding – Was Immediately Targeted by Obama Deep State

Interesting. I had never heard what Obama and trump spoke about. Well was Hicks was testifying last week she gave up some info they discussed.

When, following Trump’s election, then-President Barack Obama raised questions about Michael Flynn to Trump, Hicks explained that warning tainted Trump’s view of Flynn going forward. Trump “was a bit bewildered that, you know, of all the things that the two of them could have been discussing,” it was Flynn that came up. (This detail also raises the question of Obama’s motivation and his efforts to sour the president-elect’s relationship with Flynn.)

Bam first thing out of the box. No wonder Flynn was targeted. Now the question is what does he know? Enough that it prompted Obama to bring him up to trump. Flynn’s past position would put him in a spot to know quite a bit and it makes the deep state nervous. Now how do we get to know what he knows.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Interesting. I had never heard what Obama and trump spoke about. Well was Hicks was testifying last week she gave up some info they discussed.

When, following Trump’s election, then-President Barack Obama raised questions about Michael Flynn to Trump, Hicks explained that warning tainted Trump’s view of Flynn going forward. Trump “was a bit bewildered that, you know, of all the things that the two of them could have been discussing,” it was Flynn that came up. (This detail also raises the question of Obama’s motivation and his efforts to sour the president-elect’s relationship with Flynn.)

Bam first thing out of the box. No wonder Flynn was targeted. Now the question is what does he know? Enough that it prompted Obama to bring him up to trump. Flynn’s past position would put him in a spot to know quite a bit and it makes the deep state nervous. Now how do we get to know what he knows.
I had heard from multiple media outlets that Obama "warned" Trump about Flynn before the inauguration. This came out after Flynn was fired for lying to Pence.

Pickle

I had heard from multiple media outlets that Obama "warned" Trump about Flynn before the inauguration. This came out after Flynn was fired for lying to Pence.
Obama knew Flynn wasn’t following along with his administration’s shenanigans like Comey, Brennan and Clapper were. He was desperate to disparage him before Trump found out what Flynn knew.

Unfortunately for Obama, Trump already knew.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Trey Gowdy: Here’s one, Maria, have you seen the disparate defensive briefings they gave candidate Clinton versus Candidate Trump? And has anyone asked the FBI to explain why they took entirely different tracks to those two debriefings? There’s a lot left to be seen by you and your viewers.
Trump's had pictures.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Muller agrees to appear in front of Congress in an open session on July 17th.

mascan42

Muller agrees to appear in front of Congress in an open session on July 17th.

Considering he's already said that he won't testify to anything other than what's already in his report, I'm not sure what they're hoping to gain from this.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Considering he's already said that he won't testify to anything other than what's already in his report, I'm not sure what they're hoping to gain from this.
I'd guess the dems just want an excuse to beat the dead horse some more and Mueller wants to be left alone forever after his appearance is done. Unless he has alterior motives and wants to stir up "he obstructed!" again just to be a dick

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Yea but now Republicans cmget to question him.

Floyd1977

I'd guess the dems just want an excuse to beat the dead horse some more and Mueller wants to be left alone forever after his appearance is done. Unless he has alterior motives and wants to stir up "he obstructed!" again just to be a dick
I still the Dems are fantasizing of the “A Few Good Men” ending.

domelogic

Oh you know some stupid dem will open the door to questions outside of the report. Then complain when the repubs walk through said door.

If he testifies, any question related to this report should be open for asking. I mean you can only ask about what is in it, you might as well have him read it to them(better use of our time). None of that will happen. Dems think this is the catalyst to start impeachment hearings and I hope they are right

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
So is this all over? I feel like I haven't heard about this in months.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
So is this all over? I feel like I haven't heard about this in months.
The findings of the FISA abuses report are finished & going to be released soon, saw that tonight on Hannity-less Hannity (pew pew pew! Buckle up breaking news, Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier, blah blah blah)