Treasongate

Pickle

It's My Birthday!
So is this all over? I feel like I haven't heard about this in months.
This post feels like a reflection on just how conditioned we’ve become to a 24 hour news cycle. If we don’t get an update on an ongoing investigation within a couple of weeks, it feels like months and we just forget about it.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
This post feels like a reflection on just how conditioned we’ve become to a 24 hour news cycle. If we don’t get an update on an ongoing investigation within a couple of weeks, it feels like months and we just forget about it.
I'm conditioned to stories that just die so that the disappointment of the outcome is purposefully dulled.

domelogic

So is this all over? I feel like I haven't heard about this in months.

None of us could have imagined things taking this long. We have known about crimes since 2017 and they knew about them for many years before. It took me some time to realize that getting this right takes time. Patience is not something most Americans have and is something I have had to learn with this. The fisa report from the IG was to have been released a month ago. Funny thing happened though. People started to realize how fucked they were and that the game is over. I know we are not in the Q thread but if you read the early drops you begin to realize it was already over in October of 2017 which is why Q kept saying enjoy the show. Since then more evidence became clear and people started talking. Saving your own ass was and is real but not for everybody. The interviews have now finished and the report is being adjusted since most was already written. We have another 3-4 weeks me thinks before it will be released since certain people have to sign off on it.

Btw the other issue imo is that all the IG reports are interrelated in some way which makes it take longer.

I do worry that if this goes into the winter/spring everything will be spun by the Dems as political for re-election

domelogic

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ington-post-reports-on-sketchy-joseph-mifsud/

CIA Seems Highly Concerned – Washington Post Reports on Sketchy Joseph Mifsud…

Posted on July 1, 2019by sundance
In the synergy between the U.S. intelligence apparatus and their media agents, the CIA, DOJ and State Department have specific outlets assigned to public relations.
A long tracked history and pattern reflects the DOJ and FBI leak their needs to the New York Times. The preferred outlet for the U.S. State Department is CNN; and the Washington Post generally comes out first in defense of the CIA agenda. This pattern has been remarkably consistent for years.

The enigma of the entire Mueller probe’: Focus on origins of Russian investigation puts spotlight on Maltese professor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0b4105f7ca0_story.html?utm_term=.052858b54fd6

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
dropping flyers is very outdated

inserting stories into your favorite news source is the way its done, has been since vietnam

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Hacked email indicates Loretta Lynch told the FBI what their Clinton email findings would say. But it's classified so you can't see it.
Hannity-free.

Floyd1977

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Pickle

It's My Birthday!
They won’t have to. Think anyone cares or any of it will get any non-Hannity media attention?
Anything the media is ignoring is worth paying attention to.

domelogic

The problem was the Dems are dumb. They tried or forgot, the rules. Every member of the committee by their rules is allowed 5 minutes to question the guest. Nader being he dirty dumbass he is tried to circumvent that. The Dems want what they can use on record in front of congress. Why they don’t want is repubs getting their questions in. Blame it on negotiating but the Dems and Mueller do not want those question asked or answered. It’s all coming out so don’t worry.