Treasongate

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
He is western intel and basically that blows the whole thing

#Brennan

domelogic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...t-payment-from-alleged-spy-before-his-arrest/

Papadopoulos Suggests “Sleazebag” Weissmann Behind Mysterious $10,000 Cash ‘Entrapment’ Payment From Alleged Spy Before His Arrest

Former Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos suggested that Mueller’s top prosecutor Andrew Weissmann was behind a mysterious $10,000 ‘entrapment’ payment made to him by an Israeli-American shortly before he was arrested in July of 2017.
Congressman Devin Nunes asked Mueller on Wednesday about a $10,000 cash payment made to George Papadopoulos in July of 2017 during a meeting in a hotel in Israel.

Mueller obfuscated and said that it wasn’t in his purview. Nunes shot back and reminded Mueller that he investigated, charged and arrested Papadopoulos. Still, Mueller refused to answer questions about this mysterious stack of cash that an Israeli-American businessman named Charles Tawil gave to Papadopoulos.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
This isn't treasonous at all...

That would be so hilarious!!! A million people surround the White House and demand Trump resign? Please let that happen. It would end up being 13 lefties with signs yelling in the direction of the White House for a couple hours.

That would be so hilarious!!! A million people surround the White House and demand Trump resign? Please let that happen. It would end up being 13 lefties with signs yelling in the direction of the White House for a couple hours.
It'd be a solid spot for exposure if someone was trying to launch something like a pretzel stand, @MayrMeninoCrash.

mascan42

Or they actually manage to gather a million people and they show up on a day when Trump isn't even in the country.

domelogic

Did not see this here. Is he right the bills are marked and what awaits him in Greece

domelogic

I thought he said he handed it over to an attorney.

He handed it over to someone in Greece. They put away for him that he would be able to get at some point. The guy knew he was being set up. He was either informed of this, most likely, or he figured it out. I believe this whole thing was way to complicated for him to have figured it out on his own. Trump and his MI contacts knew the whole time and that is why he did not take the money with him

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
He handed it over to someone in Greece. They put away for him that he would be able to get at some point. The guy knew he was being set up. He was either informed of this, most likely, or he figured it out. I believe this whole thing was way to complicated for him to have figured it out on his own. Trump and his MI contacts knew the whole time and that is why he did not take the money with him
Ah.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
13 dipshits under the Trump baby balloon.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Here’s the thing.....rushing Area 51, hahaha nice joke, but you dumbshits have no idea how far away you are from the base that you intend to Naruto Run at.....it’s like 20 miles minimum, so there is a lot of reaction time for non-lethal intervention.

The White House? You are assured gun fire

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Here’s the thing.....rushing Area 51, hahaha nice joke, but you dumbshits have no idea how far away you are from the base that you intend to Naruto Run at.....it’s like 20 miles minimum, so there is a lot of reaction time for non-lethal intervention.

The White House? You are assured gun fire
Hopefully, they'll Livestream it.

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Comey would be a great appetizer. I want to see this sanctimonious mutant go down like Frankenstein's monster surrounded by villagers with torches

mascan42

I don't know. How hard of a leap is it from some guy dropping an envelope full of cash in your lap to "this seems fishy"? He may not have known who was behind it, but he could reasonably have suspected a setup.

domelogic

So it is leaking that the IG is recommending prosecution for Comey. AG Barr is refusing at this time to prosecute. Don’t worry there is time for that. There is no expiration on this so he can be charged years from now. What it does do is give separation between trump and Barr so he does not appear politicized. Expect trump to complain about not prosecuting Comey for this. I think we all know there is bigger bombshells that are far more significant to go after first. Unless Comey cooperated he will not get away. This leak is a good sign of things to come

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
So it is leaking that the IG is recommending prosecution for Comey. AG Barr is refusing at this time to prosecute. Don’t worry there is time for that. There is no expiration on this so he can be charged years from now. What it does do is give separation between trump and Barr so he does not appear politicized. Expect trump to complain about not prosecuting Comey for this. I think we all know there is bigger bombshells that are far more significant to go after first. Unless Comey cooperated he will not get away. This leak is a good sign of things to come
I don't know if I believe any of this guys predictions yet but I like his takes.

domelogic

I don't know if I believe any of this guys predictions yet but I like his takes.

I have not read that. Reading just your screen shot, we come to the same conclusion but I did not state it is a trap. I think it is a shrewd move by Barr that gives the Dems/msm no talking point about him being under trumps thumb. I know that is the case if trump complains about not prosecuting Comey. At that point you have to believe things will happen and people will be held accountable. I think I had read Brian write at one point that this admin/doj has one shot at this. There are no do overs as trump has said. This has been carefully planned. I can’t wait for the real panic to start and we have already seen some in the past

Who has rolled? That is the question and end game. I think mueller played along, hell maybe even comey(unlikely but possible). Think people like that actress from smallville who spilled everything on nxvim. I am sure Epstein case with its reach will have multiple people roll. I read a theory that Rachel chandler gave up info. If that is true all hell will break loose. We just have to wait like we have been. Patience is not easy