Treasongate

domelogic

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Wasn't something mentioned that Papadapolous was going to have his transcripts released? Also what about the story of him going to get his money. Haven't heard a thing.

domelogic

Wasn't something mentioned that Papadapolous was going to have his transcripts released? Also what about the story of him going to get his money. Haven't heard a thing.

Papas said he conversations were taped. He was not the one doing the taping so the other party would have to turn those over. He also said he was going to Greece to get the money. No timeframe was given. I think he would only do that if the gov/doj needed that evidence for prosecution. Otherwise what does that mean to you and me? We have no idea if the bills are/were traceable. Btw no one in this admin, doj etc is going to all this trouble of finding everything out so that nothing happens. Don’t believe the lie. That would be against everything we have seen from trump. It will happen just not as quick as everyone wants it to.

domelogic

I need some of his drugs. The only way out Jim is if you were cooperating the entire time.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I need some of his drugs. The only way out Jim is if you were cooperating the entire time.

What threat Jim? Things look great from my house. The only threat I see is stopping Trump and my awful state government of NJ.

domelogic

That did not last long. Let’s see who the msm can destroy next

John Ratcliffe withdraws name for top intelligence post, as Trump blames 'LameStream Media'

Our great Republican Congressman John Ratcliffe is being treated very unfairly by the LameStream Media. Rather than going through months of slander and libel, I explained to John how miserable it would be for him and his family to deal with these people,” he wrote. “John has therefore decided to stay in Congress where he has done such an outstanding job representing the people of Texas, and our Country.”

domelogic

Is anyone surprised that this was started before the election? Everything I have read about this entire shitshow involving trump had to be started as early as the summer of 2016. Each step produced another step. McCain finally turned to hrc and said I have taken this as far as I can, it is your job now. Thick as thieves and it’s all coming out.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Dan Bongino had a stacked show today. There were key takeaways from some great pieces, and lots of people are in a world of trouble.

OUTRAGEOUS! Deep State Spy Stefan Halper Claims He Cannot Be Sued for Lying About General Flynn Because He’s a Government Agent!

Deep State spy Stefan Halper claims in a lawsuit that his lies in framing a Russian-born academic with President Trump ally General Michael Flynn are subject to immunity normally afforded to federal agents. Is this a confession that he is part of the corrupt Deep State?

FOX News reported the following about the case against Halper
Cambridge professor and reported FBI informant Stefan Halper, who is being sued by a Russian-born academic for allegedly smearing her and former national security adviser Michael Flynn as part of a government conspiracy to bring down the Trump administration, declared in a recent court filing that he is entitled to legal immunity ordinarily afforded to federal agents – even if the lawsuit’s allegations are true.
Halper did not explicitly admit to being an FBI informant in asking an Alexandria, Va. federal judge to throw out the case, and his filing followed legal rules that require defendants to assume that plaintiffs’ factual allegations are true in the initial stages of litigation.
“Private individuals who participate in FBI investigations are subject to the federal common law qualified immunity applicable to government agents,” as well as constitutional protections, Halper’s motion to dismiss asserted.
We reported in the fall of 2016, Pentagon analyst Adam Lovinger complained to his bosses about Trump campaign spy Stefan Halper’s exorbitant contracts.

The informant, Stefan Halper, was paid a total of $411,575 in 2016 and 2017 for work with the US government that included spying on the Trump campaign.
Internet sleuth Jacob Wohl discovered that Stefan Halper was paid $282,295 in September 2016 for “research and development in the social sciences and humanities.”
Another Twitter sleuth identified a second payment to Halper in the amount of $129,280 making the total payments to Halper more than $400,000 from President Obama’s Administration to spy on the future President of the United States.
Then Eric Felton reported at Real Clear Politics that Halper managed to collect $1.05 million from the the Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment over four years for work that appears to be barely supervised and criminal in nature.

More evidence revealed shows foreign state actors did get access to Clintons server.

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Sent to Gmail Address Similar to Name of Chinese Company
https://www.theepochtimes.com/hilla...ess-with-a-chinese-companys-name_3043380.html

All but four of the 30,490 emails from Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server were forwarded to a private Google email address featuring a name similar to a Chinese company, according to documents released by a Senate committee on Aug. 15.

Virtually every email that was sent to and from the Clinton-email server was forwarded to “carterheavyindustries@gmail.com,” which raised concerns that a foreign actor gained access to Clinton’s emails after an intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) investigator searched Google for “Carter Heavy Industries” and came up with a result for Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, according to the documents (pdf).

Shandong Carter Heavy Industry is a Chinese manufacturer of excavators and heavy machinery. The company did not respond to a request for comment.

Frank Rucker, the ICIG investigator, and Jeanette McMillian, an ICIG attorney, told the FBI about the anomaly on Feb. 18, 2016, at a meeting which included Peter Strzok, who had just taken over as the section chief heading the investigation. Rucker told Congress that Strzok was “aloof and dismissive” and didn’t ask many questions.

Strzok has since gained notoriety for text messages he exchanged with FBI attorney Lisa Page, with whom he was having an extramarital affair. The pair expressed bias against then-candidate Donald Trump and in favor of Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.
We have known this for a while but now this is just more evidence.

In possibly related news?

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html
WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.
Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.
One would think the so called rank and file would not be happy about this but they seem to be fine with it. Unfortunately I have no confidence in republicans actually doing anything about it. They will start a BS investigation into a republican president but ignore documented crimes by democrats.

I thought the rumors about the night she lost were silly but maybe she did start yelling that they are all going to hang if Trump gets a real investigation.