Treasongate

domelogic

In possibly related news?

Absolutely related. Now look up other countries who did the same thing. I think Iran was one. Now ask yourself how that was possible around the same time. She sold our country out. Whether you think her server was hacked or a back door like this was given to those who paid. Not to go all q but in those drops over a year ago Gmail accounts and her server access selling was mentioned. SAP was mentioned to be on her server which she did not have access to.

KRSOne

I suspect someone REALLY wants a new President in 2020...

Says the guy who was caught illegaly spying on the senate to collect information for leverage. And was shown in court documents telling the DOJ to charge a CIA whistleblower with espionage even though there was no evidence and they just wanted him to have to spend all his money trying to defend himself.

domelogic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-with-hillary-emails-using-italian-spies/

Newly Released Nellie Ohr Documents Indicate Obama Deep State Involved in Scheme to Set Up Trump with Hillary Emails Using Italian Spies

In May we reported that rumors were swirling that the firings of top Italian spies were related to Obama and a plot to set up candidate and President Trump in a scandal involving Hillary emails. Newly released Nellie Ohr documents provide additional support that this is the case.

We reported in late May that Italian Prime Minister Conte asked for the resignations of four top intelligence officials after his call with President Donald Trump.
We also reported that Neonrevolt had uncovered some shocking news related to the recent removal of these top Italian intelligence ministers from their positions as top spies in the government.
The story begins in January 2017 when Computer World wrote about alleged crimes committed by Italian Giulio Occhionero:

The Tuesday arrest of Giulio Occhionero and his sister, Francesca Maria, has brought to light what appears to be the biggest, and highest-profile, hacking of institutional and corporate accounts ever reported in Italy.
The siblings have been planting the Pyramid Eye remote access Trojan on computers using a spear-phishing technique over several years, according to the arrest order.
They attacked at least 18,000 high-profile targets, including former Prime Ministers Matteo Renzi and Mario Monti, President of European Central Bank Mario Draghi, as well as employees and heads of various ministries including Internal Affairs, Treasury, Finance and Education.
But Giulio Occhionero claimed that he and his sister, Francesca Maria, were set up. A piece reported by Frederico Punzi, writing in The Atlantico, notes their denials and more:
Occhionero complained to the Prosecutor of the Republic of Perugia and wrote to the U.S. Congress and the FBI. In fact, there are a number of contradictions and suspicious circumstances in the case.
Occhionero provided the letter that he claims he sent US Congress and the FBI:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-with-hillary-emails-using-italian-spies/

Newly Released Nellie Ohr Documents Indicate Obama Deep State Involved in Scheme to Set Up Trump with Hillary Emails Using Italian Spies

In May we reported that rumors were swirling that the firings of top Italian spies were related to Obama and a plot to set up candidate and President Trump in a scandal involving Hillary emails. Newly released Nellie Ohr documents provide additional support that this is the case.

We reported in late May that Italian Prime Minister Conte asked for the resignations of four top intelligence officials after his call with President Donald Trump.
We also reported that Neonrevolt had uncovered some shocking news related to the recent removal of these top Italian intelligence ministers from their positions as top spies in the government.
The story begins in January 2017 when Computer World wrote about alleged crimes committed by Italian Giulio Occhionero:

The Tuesday arrest of Giulio Occhionero and his sister, Francesca Maria, has brought to light what appears to be the biggest, and highest-profile, hacking of institutional and corporate accounts ever reported in Italy.

The siblings have been planting the Pyramid Eye remote access Trojan on computers using a spear-phishing technique over several years, according to the arrest order.

They attacked at least 18,000 high-profile targets, including former Prime Ministers Matteo Renzi and Mario Monti, President of European Central Bank Mario Draghi, as well as employees and heads of various ministries including Internal Affairs, Treasury, Finance and Education.
But Giulio Occhionero claimed that he and his sister, Francesca Maria, were set up. A piece reported by Frederico Punzi, writing in The Atlantico, notes their denials and more:
Occhionero complained to the Prosecutor of the Republic of Perugia and wrote to the U.S. Congress and the FBI. In fact, there are a number of contradictions and suspicious circumstances in the case.
Occhionero provided the letter that he claims he sent US Congress and the FBI:

Pickle

Sara Carter claims her sources are telling her the IG report about to be released will contain criminal referrals.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Sara Carter claims her sources are telling her the IG report about to be released will contain criminal referrals.

Joe from accounting, the night janitor, and someone from the valet.

domelogic

So we now know that Australia, England were neck deep in the Russian hoax. So let’s get a confirmed Italy to the mix. Anyone else want to play the game, New Zealand, Canada. Damn these people have some serious shit they all are/were trying hard to prevent from coming to light. This is absolutely the biggest scandal in our history

Mifsud’s Lawyer: Former Italian Minister Nudged Mifsud to Introduce Trump’s Aide to Russians
https://m.theepochtimes.com/mifsuds...ntroduce-trumps-aide-to-russians_3051189.html

Good catch up here on some things
https://m.theepochtimes.com/focus-i...an_3049534.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Focus in Spygate Scandal Shifts to CIA, Former Director Brennan

So we now know that Australia, England were neck deep in the Russian hoax. So let’s get a confirmed Italy to the mix. Anyone else want to play the game, New Zealand, Canada. Damn these people have some serious shit they all are/were trying hard to prevent from coming to light. This is absolutely the biggest scandal in our history

Mifsud’s Lawyer: Former Italian Minister Nudged Mifsud to Introduce Trump’s Aide to Russians
https://m.theepochtimes.com/mifsuds...ntroduce-trumps-aide-to-russians_3051189.html

https://m.theepochtimes.com/focus-i...an_3049534.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
They were all just trying to protect their investment in the Clinton Foundation.

Pickle

Haha now the MSM is attacking other journalists that don’t support their narratives.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
They were all just trying to protect their investment in the Clinton Foundation.
Shit why didn't I think of that? Either that or I don't remember hearing that. Could this all have been done to basically protect any previous "donations" made to the Clinton's? That's a lot of money gone to waste if you're candidate doesn't win.

domelogic

Shit why didn't I think of that? Either that or I don't remember hearing that. Could this all have been done to basically protect any previous "donations" made to the Clinton's? That's a lot of money gone to waste if you're candidate doesn't win.

You have to remember where everyone was/is on all this. On this side (Clinton’s/government) it is about the money and power. On the other side it was what they were getting. So yes money is one thing but it was what they got that needs protecting. In one small, maybe big part was hrc server. Imagine being given access to that so you could download what you paid for. Classified info, sap information, etc. Follow the money and you will see what they bought. Imagine purchasing the identity of undercover cia people in your country. Nice way to end that problem eh China. Foundations are just one cog in the wheel

Last edited:
What if they knew before the election Trump was for real, and they didn't want him draining the swamp, Clinton foundation included? I bet they're all in on the same circle jerk of favors, corruption and power. Maybe not a trilateral commission, but they all know who's crooked and will play ball.
On a side note, I think Brennan intentionally uses the biggest most obscure words he can think of as a total affectation to make him look smart.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
It’s called being pedantic or an ink horn

You have to be pedantic to even know ink horn is the same thing

KRSOne

I'm not going to hitch a saddle to this guys wagon. He sounds a bit kooky. Like he's a schizo and this is his conspiracy he thinks he's involved in.
I would not be surprised if its a pizzagate type of thing. With pizzagate they made a legit thing look dumb and silly by connecting it to a pizza place. The craziness and the debunking of the pizza place got people to completely stop caring about the Podesta emails and the connections to a elite pd ring that we now know does exist.

In this situation they are trying to take credibility away from whatever Strozk and others did. So ya I won't believe it unless he shows some evidence,