Treasongate

domelogic

He turned it in around August 22nd. Could that mean this week or next week we get to see it. Let’s hope

Haha Brian busting Hannity’s balls . Pretty much what we bitch about

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
He turned it in around August 22nd. Could that mean this week or next week we get to see it. Let’s hope

Haha Brian busting Hannity’s balls . Pretty much what we bitch about
I believe no one is going to jail just like everyone in DC.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Haha now the MSM is attacking other journalists that don’t support their narratives.

Rachel Maddow completely misrepresented something to advance her political agenda? That doesn't sound like her.

domelogic

Here we go. This should get interesting quickly

This one will get a lot “I told you so”

ruckstande

Donator
Here we go. This should get interesting quickly

This one will get a lot “I told you so”
What would be the fucking point of no one is prosecuted? This would just end up being same old same old for DC and Republicans get the screws.

domelogic

What would be the fucking point of no one is prosecuted? This would just end up being same old same old for DC and Republicans get the screws.

I thought the same thing. It makes zero sense. It also loses a good portion of the population that anything will ever happen to people with power or money

ruckstande

Donator
I thought the same thing. It makes zero sense. It also loses a good portion of the population that anything will ever happen to people with power or money
If no one is recommended for prosecution then I will no longer care. This will be another talking point for the Dems that this was all justified and on the level.

domelogic

If no one is recommended for prosecution then I will no longer care. This will be another talking point for the Dems that this was all justified and on the level.

Oh there will be referrals from what I read. Whether they get prosecuted or not is what these tweets are saying. It seems like a major push to save the fbi from being brutalized publicly. It seems they care about the reputation more than the law

ruckstande

Donator
Oh there will be referrals from what I read. Whether they get prosecuted or not is what these tweets are saying. It seems like a major push to save the fbi from being brutalized publicly. It seems they care about the reputation more than the law
I think the obvious answer is McAbe is getting off scott free. I'm sure CNN already knows hence why they hired him. Why would they bother if he's possibly up on charges about to get prosecuted?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Bring back public hangings for those convicted of corruption. It tends to reform those criminal types quickly.

domelogic

I think the obvious answer is McAbe is getting off scott free. I'm sure CNN already knows hence why they hired him. Why would they bother if he's possibly up on charges about to get prosecuted?
It’s payment for all the leaks he fed them. Same for Brennan, etc. This contract just makes the payments legal

domelogic

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-months-after-trumps-declassification-order/

SPERRY: Intel Agencies Still Withholding Documents Related to Spygate More Than Three Months After Trump’s Declassification Order

President Trump gave US Attorney General William Barr authority to declassify key intelligence files related to the Spygate scandal more than three months ago and US intel agencies are still withholding documents from investigators.

According to investigative reporter Paul Sperry, the source of the logjam is the ODNI [Office of Director of National Intelligence].
President Trump is in the process of shaking up the agency which is full of Deep State “establishment” types working to protect Barack Obama.
DNI chief Dan Coats recently resigned along with his deputy, Sue Gordon, who was dubbed Brennan’s BFF, but there is still a bottleneck at the agency.
Among the documents still under lock and key include material on Joseph Mifsud, the fake Russian (CIA/FBI asset) who approached Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos in an attempt to plant evidence during the 2016 election.

ruckstande

Donator
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-months-after-trumps-declassification-order/

SPERRY: Intel Agencies Still Withholding Documents Related to Spygate More Than Three Months After Trump’s Declassification Order

President Trump gave US Attorney General William Barr authority to declassify key intelligence files related to the Spygate scandal more than three months ago and US intel agencies are still withholding documents from investigators.

According to investigative reporter Paul Sperry, the source of the logjam is the ODNI [Office of Director of National Intelligence].
President Trump is in the process of shaking up the agency which is full of Deep State “establishment” types working to protect Barack Obama.
DNI chief Dan Coats recently resigned along with his deputy, Sue Gordon, who was dubbed Brennan’s BFF, but there is still a bottleneck at the agency.
Among the documents still under lock and key include material on Joseph Mifsud, the fake Russian (CIA/FBI asset) who approached Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos in an attempt to plant evidence during the 2016 election.
This is why government is retarded. If you have authority to do something how can there be another authority to circumvent your authority? Isn't that why you have authority? WTF? Once it's declassified you should be able to waltz on in and click File->Open->Save on anything you want and any interference is immediate jail time.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Comey Report
tl;dr Yes he's guilty DOJ declines to prosecute

They're only evaluating "violation of department procedures", but it's a felony for a document custodian to fail to report a classified document breach.

https://www.oversight.gov/report/doj/report-investigation-former-fbi-director-james-comey’s-disclosure-sensitive-investigative
From June 1st:

This will be like all the treasongate stuff. “Well a bunch of people acted improperly, but we decline to prosecute.”