Treasongate

domelogic

Why, in the year 2019, is the FBI not using video recordings of their interviews?

They do. Just not when they have an agenda ala hrc and Flynn. This case is so important because it goes to the heart of what these traitors were doing. The original 302 by Pientka contained no damning evidence against Flynn. They used a lie to get him removed from the position trump appointed him. McCabe then realized 6 months or so later that they needed a 302 that could charge Flynn. Hence him telling Strozk to write a new 302 with what they needed in it. Now they can’t find the original 302. Interesting. Maybe because that would send them to prison for a while. Not for nothing but if you followed the Q drops you would know over a year ago the 302’s were altered. Him being larp and all would mean it was a good guess.

These walls are closing in just as fast as the unpeachment walls. Think I’ll take a nap.

domelogic

I know Obama can be impeached but what is the point? Some of these reports can be released any day now, we are patiently waiting

Atomic Fireball

Donator

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...ainst-mccabe-as-doj-rejects-last-ditch-appeal

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.
Fuck McCabe then we fuck Obama

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
They took their sweet time doing it, but the tables have turned.

Not that I think this will go anywhere, or anybody is going to get the piledriving they deserve, but just knowing this is the nail in the coffin of the Mueller bullshit, and watching these cunts sweat is a real treat.
I truly won't believe it until I see a perp walk and a conviction

Sent from your Mom's box.

domelogic

This is what the scandal free admin did for the Chinese: hrc emails went directly to China via there hacking or given access, joe’s son working with China and getting rich doing so and now this

domelogic

Almost like someone is trying to get ahead of the story to soften or control it. Bye bye Andrew the perp walk is absolutely coming9if that is what you want to call it) and there will be more to come. On deck Comey, Brennan and ....... believe it.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
McCabe is the domino that's gonna topple the rest. That fruitcup isn't built for prison. He'll squeal.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
McCabe is the domino that's gonna topple the rest. That fruitcup isn't built for prison. He'll squeal.
Think of how extra excited Hannity is going to be tonight and the days to follow:
PEW PEW PEW This is a SUPER SPECIAL edition of Hannity! Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier! Lying to the FBI! etc etc etc etc......:rolleyes::haha7:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Think of how extra excited Hannity is going to be tonight and the days to follow:
PEW PEW PEW This is a SUPER SPECIAL edition of Hannity! Hillary's bought and paid for dirty dossier! Lying to the FBI! etc etc etc etc......:rolleyes::haha7:
He's gonna be fucking insufferable. Moreso than usual.

McCabe is infuriating with his dumb glasses. "Look at me, I'm soooo serious..." Find a pic of him smiling, I dare you.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
McCabe is infuriating with his dumb glasses. "Look at me, I'm soooo serious..." Find a pic of him smiling, I dare you.
Similar to Blasey Fraud's big dirty frames to go along with her faked scared little girl voice

They took their sweet time doing it, but the tables have turned.

Not that I think this will go anywhere, or anybody is going to get the piledriving they deserve, but just knowing this is the nail in the coffin of the Mueller bullshit, and watching these cunts sweat is a real treat.
McCabe is the lackey scapegoat that will take the brunt of this whole thing like a good little bitch. He has hopes of being named FBI Director under the next dem administration for keeping his mouth shut.

He didn’t realize he was the the scapegoat all along. Useful Idiot.