Treasongate

click

We've already heard this shit, no? Where's the meat? The Strzok shit should have been enough. Nothing's going to happen.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Hannity himself is stale bread. The guests are the meat ‘n potatoes

But even at that he tends to have the same guests on every night to nod in agreement with him while he interrupts and feeds them leading questions

domelogic

Well it won’t be long before the indictments happen. I know you naysayers still don’t believe it. I guess with McCabes lawyers leaking he will be indicted, he will be first. The investigation into fisa abuse should net a good amount. The next few months should be fun now that Horowitz has finished. Time to see what he and Huber, Durham, etc have been up to. Who sings first(already happened I am sure). So many pools we could have

Well it won’t be long before the indictments happen. I know you naysayers still don’t believe it. I guess with McCabes lawyers leaking he will be indicted, he will be first. The investigation into fisa abuse should net a good amount. The next few months should be fun now that Horowitz has finished. Time to see what he and Huber, Durham, etc have been up to. Who sings first(already happened I am sure). So many pools we could have
Sure, they’ll lock up some of these mid level scapegoats bit will they go any higher than that? Doubtful.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
It's amazing how all the Mueller report hoopla dried up and blew away like dogshit on a sidewalk.

I was hearing "Mueller report" a dozen times a day for over a year, and now I swear I haven't heard a peep about it for weeks.

domelogic

Sure, they’ll lock up some of these mid level scapegoats bit will they go any higher than that? Doubtful.

Define scapegoats/mid level. I have no doubt that McCabe, comey, Brennan, clapper, etc will fall. No doubt or our country is worse off than I thought, which I don’t think that. Now my hesitation starts around Obama level. The only thing that may save him is he was president. Same with Bill. Hrc done. Now some of these people may pull a McCain but the result is the same. This will not happen overnight as seen by how long the investigations have taken. The length of time was to make sure there is no wiggle room. Like hrc said: if he wins we will all be hanging. Yes yes you will

Last edited:

domelogic

It's amazing how all the Mueller report hoopla dried up and blew away like dogshit on a sidewalk.

I was hearing "Mueller report" a dozen times a day for over a year, and now I swear I haven't heard a peep about it for weeks.

Funny thing is it not. Msm no longer has the power to cover for criminals. Hell some of them may bite the bullet as well. Wouldn’t that be nice. The msm destroyed itself and trump just kicked it over the cliff.

The hot new topic is raycism again. We had mueller, Russia, unstable, liar, rayciss, etc. I know there are more

Floyd1977

They better get a move on because if Trump loses all of this gets swept under the rug.

domelogic

They better get a move on because if Trump loses all of this gets swept under the rug.

Oh it will be started before the election. You would not have mccabes lawyers leaking his indictment is coming if if was far off. The hard part is most in the trump admin/doj do not leak. So we have had only one side leaking while the other side has been piling up evidence.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Hannity himself is stale bread. The guests are the meat ‘n potatoes

He's hardly meat 'n potatoes. He's just a paid clown. Newt, Sekulow, Rudy, Bongino, etc. don't add anything either.

The only ones that matter are the ones doing the actual work: Sara Carter, Fitton, and Solomon. And their articles are published before they go on Flintstone's show where he clutches his pen in a death grip and talks about the great reporting "we" did while asking 90-second questions that don't have anything to do with the responses.

Yes, Sean, you would be arrested if you did what Comey did. You don't have to ask anyone who ever walked by a fucking law school the same question every night.

domelogic

He's just a paid clown. Newt, Sekulow, Rudy, Bongino, etc. don't add anything either.

To be fair, Rudy and Sekulow are trumps attorneys. So they have to be very careful on what they say. We all know they know a ton more. I actually hate when they are on because I want more and know they can’t legally speak about it. That being said, Sekulow just filed this last week or so

ACLJ Files Lawsuit Against FBI Over FOIA Regarding Comey’s Spies in the White House

We told you about the reports that fired FBI Director James Comey had planted spies in the White House. And we told you that we were doing something about it.
Last month, we sent Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to the FBI and other offices of the Department of Justice (DOJ) so we could determine for ourselves what Comey and his circle of corruption had done in their efforts to spy on the Trump Administration.

The deadline for the FBI to comply with the FOIA has now passed and it has not complied.
Today, we are filing a federal lawsuit against the FBI in Washington, D.C. If these Deep State agencies will not comply with the law until a federal court forces them to, then we’ll keep filing federal lawsuits and taking them to court.

As we told you at the time we filed our FOIA requests:

Spies in the White House, planted by a corrupt FBI Director, to sabotage a sitting U.S. President.
It sounds like a Hollywood movie about political espionage and spies, but the sad truth is, it’s not fiction. It really happened, and we’re taking action to find out how, why, and what they said.
As we told you, fired FBI director James Comey reportedly conducted his own “covert operation” against President Trump by inserting FBI agents – spies – inside the White House. Their job was to secretly collect information and report back to Comey’s office on the President and his Administration.
Since his firing by President Trump, Comey has tried to present himself to the American people as a victim worthy of sympathy. Especially as he peddled his book. But now information has come to light that seems to expose the real James Comey to be a deceptive schemer against the Trump Administration.
Now we know even more about the depths of Comey’s corruption. A stunning Inspector General’s report has detailed the leaks, violations of FBI policy, and surreptitious subversion of the President.
As we discussed on our radio show last week, Comey leaked classified memos containing privileged conversations with the President to the media through a friend in order to force “official action” – the appointment of a special counsel.
As we said:

[W]e are filing a lawsuit in federal court against the FBI concerning Comey’s circle of corruption, including one individual who we believe may still be at the FBI. These people who were at the National Security Council, with access to the most classified information in the world, were spying on a sitting President. . . .
[W]e were given 70 pages worth of reasons why James Comey should have been and was fired by President Trump.
Here’s what’s at stake: this is how a Constitutional Republic responds when this kind of corruption and bad behavior is taking place. The ACLJ is taking action to expose this and see that those involved are held accountable for putting the security of our nation at risk for their personal agendas.
Here is what we are demanding from the FBI through our lawsuit:
  1. All records, including emails, memorandums, briefs, electronic messages, etc., pertaining to this spy Ferrante’s time within the White House and beyond. Specifically, we are requesting records and emails between or about Comey and Ferrante and others.
  2. We are also demanding records related to this spying effort and what we call Comey’s circle of corruption. These are Comey’s closest advisors including: FBI General Counsel James Baker; Deputy Director/Acting Director Andrew McCabe; Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok, McCabe’s Deputy Counsel, Lisa Page; and Comey’s Chief of Staff, James Rybicki, David Bowdich (Director’s Office - DO), Michael Steinbach (Director’s Office - DO), Trisha Anderson (OGC), E.W. Bill Priestap (Counterintelligence Division - CD), and Jonathan Moffa (Counterintelligence Division - CD).
  3. Finally, we are requesting “All of James Comey’s emails from April 1, 2016, to May 31, 2017.”
In this lawsuit, the ACLJ also alleges that the FBI operates under a pattern or practice of unlawfully ignoring FOIA requests until the requestor takes legal action. We will give the court an opportunity to reign in this bureaucratic abuse – the type of abuse, unfortunately, contributing to the FBI’s bad reputation.

domelogic

The balls on this woman are amazing. Either she thinks she is so far above the law that nothing will happen or she knows something is happening and she wants to get out in front. Why bring this all up again?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The balls on this woman are amazing. Either she thinks she is so far above the law that nothing will happen or she knows something is happening and she wants to get out in front. Why bring this all up again?

You don't just fly all the way to Italy and sit behind a replica Resolute Desk at an "art" exhibit, reading a handful of your non-incriminating emails and publicly taunt the US government and GOP lawmakers. ..and continue to assert that there's nothing in these emails that points to any illegal activity or malfeasance.

Its an attempt to win over the court of public opinion. But why? Could she just be that certain that she's completely untouchable and suddenly loves to brag about it publicly? Or is there is something else she's planning or preparing for? I still think she's dumb enough to throw her hat in the ring as a candidate, especially after seeing this Democrat debate circus play out and Biden self-destruction. That, or she's prepping to be a possible running mate (she has been rumored to be giving advice to Warren). ..which good fuckin luck. Get her in the White House, and she'll be sure to make the dems and her own legal troubles go POOF! All gone. Which means, they will do anything to ensure Trump loses in 2020.

I dunno...maybe it's damage control to get ahead of some significant legal troubles. But again, I think theres more to it.

Pickle

You don't just fly all the way to Italy and sit behind a replica Resolute Desk at an "art" exhibit, reading a handful of your non-incriminating emails and publicly taunt the US government and GOP lawmakers. ..and continue to assert that there's nothing in these emails that points to any illegal activity or malfeasance.

Its an attempt to win over the court of public opinion. But why? Could she just be that certain that she's completely untouchable and suddenly loves to brag about it publicly? Or is there is something else she's planning or preparing for? I still think she's dumb enough to throw her hat in the ring as a candidate, especially after seeing this Democrat debate circus play out and Biden self-destruction. That, or she's prepping to be a possible running mate (she has been rumored to be giving advice to Warren). ..which good fuckin luck. Get her in the White House, and she'll be sure to make the dems and her own legal troubles go POOF! All gone. Which means, they will do anything to ensure Trump loses in 2020.

I dunno...maybe it's damage control to get ahead of some significant legal troubles. But again, I think theres more to it.

domelogic

I still think she's dumb enough to throw her hat in the ring as a candidate,

I thought about that. The idea left my mind the minute I thought of it though. There has been and always will be so investigations due to her u ethical or criminal behavior. I would love for her to put that hat in the ring again to see it get smashed and everything be brought back up.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I thought about that. The idea left my mind the minute I thought of it though. There has been and always will be so investigations due to her u ethical or criminal behavior. I would love for her to put that hat in the ring again to see it get smashed and everything be brought back up.
And that should be reason for her to not throw her hat in the ring. But it also should be reason for her to steer clear of talking about the allegations of her emails. She must be confident that they were indeed wiped out (like....not with a cloth). It's ballsy because it's almost like, taunting those investigating her.

I guess time will tell why she's acting so brazenly defiant. It could just be this out of touch evil woman who thinks she truly is untouchable.

Glad she got through her speech without a coughing fit though.

Atomic Fireball

Donator

TravisRB69

I wish they'd quit TALKING about doing it and FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Someone commented on this post or another one about how waiting for this is like waiting for that damn baby giraffe to be born...hell, this is taking 1000 times longer.

domelogic

I wish they'd quit TALKING about doing it and FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Someone commented on this post or another one about how waiting for this is like waiting for that damn baby giraffe to be born...hell, this is taking 1000 times longer.

I get it. That being said, would you rather they rush and have the possibility of acquittal or because of rushing evidence thrown out? Thoroughness is the only way to make it with no escape. This is like going after every major crime boss at the same time. Imagine the resources these people have. To do that takes time. Much longer than you or I want but it will be worth the wait.