Treasongate

mascan42

The Horowitz FISA report is going to drop October 20 October 30 most likely early November. The good news is that he says it's largely unredacted to the point that they're not going to release a second, classified version

They didn't just publicly release the IG's phone number on the internet, did they? Partisan bitchiness and death threats aside, we already know there's a pair of Russian shock jocks that keep prank calling US officials.

domelogic

They didn't just publicly release the IG's phone number on the internet, did they? Partisan bitchiness and death threats aside, we already know there's a pair of Russian shock jocks that keep prank calling US officials.
it’s crazy. I called and Mike picked up.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
No they released Adam Miles, counselor to the inspector general’s phone number. I assume it’s a law office whose secretary will now be besieged with nonsense.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
No they released Adam Miles, counselor to the inspector general’s phone number. I assume it’s a law office whose secretary will now be besieged with nonsense.
The phone numbers they put on those "official releases" are probably honeypots monitored by the Fibbies to catch dangerous political kooks.

Floyd1977

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...not-truly-understand-the-peril-they-now-face/

Larry C. Johnson: Bill Barr Has Pulled the Trigger and Altered the Landscape – The Deep State Does Not Truly Understand the Peril They Now Face
Look, you’ve convinced me. We need to dot all the “i”s and cross all the “t”s before moving forward. But since it seems the day all the shit is going to be released and all the indictments are handed out gets teased yet never arrives, can I propose we get just one measly “teaser” indictment. Like how for example the Oscars gives like the best supporting actress award out early in the show to give the audience a small scrap of meat. Even if whoever the indict gets acquitted because they moved too early, but I just want a little taste of things moving forward.

One thing I can say about the deep state figures is that it didn’t take a seeming eternity for them to indict people.

domelogic

Look, you’ve convinced me. We need to dot all the “i”s and cross all the “t”s before moving forward. But since it seems the day all the shit is going to be released and all the indictments are handed out gets teased yet never arrives, can I propose we get just one measly “teaser” indictment. Like how for example the Oscars gives like the best supporting actress award out early in the show to give the audience a small scrap of meat. Even if whoever the indict gets acquitted because they moved too early, but I just want a little taste of things moving forward.

One thing I can say about the deep state figures is that it didn’t take a seeming eternity for them to indict people.

it didn’t take long for them to indict you because their entire infrastructure was put in place for the last 30-50 years. This is less than 3 years in the making. I am guessing McCabe is the first(easy pickings as you say). When this damn breaks there will be multiple arrests/indictments within a very short period of time. Hang in there you should get a christmas present.

I guarantee none of those guys want to go to prison. They're toughing it out for now, but if there's a solid indictment, someone will spill their guts.

domelogic

I guarantee none of those guys want to go to prison. They're toughing it out for now, but if there's a solid indictment, someone will spill their guts.
some have and are spilling their guts. That is one of the reasons for things taking so long. Talk with someone and 5 more doors open. I think anyone without a deal by now is fucked. No more deals as they don’t need them. There is plenty of iron clad evidence to fuck all of them. Imo Italy sealed it for this that might have had a chance. It’s going to be fun.

mascan42

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He just kicked that bitch around the room like a hacky sack. Exactly the way you have to handle these scumbags.
Halley Jackson, another hack "journalist" who doesn't hide her distain for anything related to Republicans or Pres T

Interesting choice of places to live Jim. If this is a string of comey clips it is the last one.

How did such a beta climb so high?! Comey may have male genes but he's no man. If we were not a civilized species, I'd be hunting the likes of him for his skin. :D

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
She was a busy girl if true

OANN already deleted the original video. Could be CYA about the affair, or because the horrible "reporter" sounds like those videos with the text-to-speech narration.