Treasongate

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The Dan Bongino Insufferable Prick Show has made me appreciate the monotony of The Repetitive Dullard Hannity Hour.

domelogic

She was a busy girl if true

OANN already deleted the original video. Could be CYA about the affair, or because the horrible "reporter" sounds like those videos with the text-to-speech narration.

this has proven to be false. No affair with Mcabe. i guess that is why they deleted it.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
this has proven to be false. No affair with Mcabe. i guess that is why they deleted it.
Huh. So they didn't properly vet a story before putting it out? Sounds like they're actually ready to join the prestige news outlets after all.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
OANN already deleted the original video. Could be CYA about the affair, or because the horrible "reporter" sounds like those videos with the text-to-speech narration.
TRACY BEANZ! I WANT MY MONEY....

KRSOne

Great thread on Michael Flynn case.

All of Trumps people are essentially guilty until proven innocent. I think the only hope any of them have is to prove the DNC are the guilty ones

Roger Stone is accused of working with Russians to hack the DNC and the FBI says they don't have to show evidence in court that the DNC was hacked. The dems are melting down and calling for impeachment over Trump trying to get access to those servers. Proving the DNC lied about being hacked and the FBI went along with it would be yuge. The Mueller report gave no evidence and it only said the DNC appeared to be hacked by the Russians.

Sidney was on Mark Levins Fox show a while back and she was on Andrew Wilkows show Monday, she seems like a good egg

she even has a website called "creeps on a mission" https://www.creepsonamission.com/

I used to listen to Levin's podcast everyday on my commute to work a few years ago. It was really good, until he'd get some dipshit caller on. Levin would do a decent job of countering the caller. Then just listening to that first caller became like fingernails on chalkboard that I'd stop the podcast then.

After awhile, even the first part of his podcast became annoying where he'd start all cool, calm, and collected, then head downhill into stark raving lunatic screaming mode (similar to how when he appears on Hannity), so I stopped listening.

However, it's interviews like this that bring me back to him. Calm demeanor, and obviously intelligent, thought out, and pointed questions which doesn't devolve into a Republican version of #OrangeManBad screeching.

I get it, he's passionate, intelligent, well educated, and pissed off. I'd rather see more of Levin like this (toned down).

jnoble

HILLARY CLINTON BOUGHT AND PAID FOR DOSSIER SOVIET STYLE CLOSED DOOR SECRET SOVIET STYLE COUP ATTEMPT BLEACHBIT ACID WASH SHIFTY SLIMY BEADY EYED SHIFTY ADAM SHIFTY SHIFF!
BUCKLE UP WE'VE GOT BREAKING NEWS THIS JUST IN... ITS OFFICIAL: JOURNALISM IS DEAD IN AMERICA JOINING ME NOW IS DAN BONGINO WHO APPARENTLY NEVER LEAVES THIS STUDIO AND SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR

jnoble

I used to listen to Levin's podcast everyday on my commute to work a few years ago. It was really good, until he'd get some dipshit caller on. Levin would do a decent job of countering the caller. Then just listening to that first caller became like fingernails on chalkboard that I'd stop the podcast then.

After awhile, even the first part of his podcast became annoying where he'd start all cool, calm, and collected, then head downhill into stark raving lunatic screaming mode (similar to how when he appears on Hannity), so I stopped listening.

However, it's interviews like this that bring me back to him. Calm demeanor, and obviously intelligent, thought out, and pointed questions which doesn't devolve into a Republican version of #OrangeManBad screeching.

I get it, he's passionate, intelligent, well educated, and pissed off. I'd rather see more of Levin like this (toned down).
Yeah. I love Mark, he's sharp and knows his stuff and doesn't suffer fools gladly but he gets too shrill when he's all worked up

Yeah. I love Mark, he's sharp and knows his stuff and doesn't suffer fools gladly but he gets too shrill when he's all worked up
LOL... "Shrill"... the word I was looking for.. And thanks for summarizing in one sentence what I tried to do in 9... Shouldn't have had that last glass of Scotch.

I listen every day but skip the callers. "Mark I just wanted to tell you... glob glob glob...you're the greatest...glob glob slurp..."