Treasongate

Atomic Fireball

Donator
You guys are all not trusting the plan. We're the news now...come on! :cool:

It would be foolish to think nothing happens. Something will definitely happen. From about August on (when 8chan was taken out), the democrats have been freaking the fuck out, moreso than before. Total hyperdrive...to the extext that they're orchestrating these bullshit impeachment hearings that will alienate a good part of their base. It can't just be only because they realize Trump is going to sail to victory in 2020. There's something else, and I suspect it's because they know they're going to be exposed. The Bidens, Clintons, Brennan, McCabe, those wrapped up in Epstein's scandal...its foolish to think that none of that will come to light and all will skate free. For me, the impact of such news, how well the media covers it, and how grand of a scale it is, is the main questions I have.

What I still find telling is that, if all of these theories about the Democrats conspiring to steal the election, and Epstein flying powerful people to his island for underage sex, deep state antics, and the Clintons suiciding people that stand in their way, are all bullshit, crazy nonsense...then why are they refusing to ask Trump about it? Why not challenge some of these "crazy" QAnon followers that are allegedly insane? Why not then pester Trump about these bogus conspiracy theories, so that their claims that Trump is nuts, can be believed more widely?

Because they either know or believe most of it is true and they won't be the ones to draw attention to it.
Plus their minions in the press are getting even more hysterical and one-sided. The MSM are full-fledged junior partners in the cabal. Not just the propaganda, but for strategic leaks, trial balloons and FISA fraud.

It's pathetic that they make at best ~$100,000/year yet they think they're on equal terms with the swamp hundred-millionaires.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
She was dragged into the spotlight, her text messages weaponized, and her life destroyed so that the Trump administration could have a brief distraction.

Oh you poor victim.
"Waaaa! Trump ruined my life!"

It wasn't Trump that got ya, sweetie. It was the crazy bitch ringing all the doorbells while screaming "There's a whore living in your building!"

The Department of Justice released documents Monday outlining a slew of "security violations" and flagrantly "unprofessional conduct" by anti-Trump ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok — including his alleged practice of keeping sensitive FBI documents on his unsecured personal electronic devices, even as his wife gained access to his cellphone and discovered evidence that he was having an affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page.
Additionally, DOJ and OPR noted that although Strzok claimed to have "double deleted" sensitive FBI materials from his personal devices, his wife nonetheless apparently found evidence of his affair on his cellphone — including photographs and a hotel reservation "ostensibly" used for a "romantic encounter." Strzok didn't consent to turning over the devices for review, according to OPR, even as he acknowledged using Apple's iMessage service for some FBI work.
"[My wife] has my phone. Read an angry note I wrote but didn't send you. That is her calling from my phone. She says she wants to talk to you. Said we were close friends nothing more," one of Strzok's text to Page read, according to the filing.
Hell hath no fury like a woman cucked.

This is awesome-

"Strzok claimed to have "double deleted" sensitive FBI materials from his personal devices"

Shoulda acid washed them in BleachBit.

Don’t personally believe the affair angle. It drew attention to the two of them and their texts, but they’ve never released any intimate texts between them, have they?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Don’t personally believe the affair angle. It drew attention to the two of them and their texts, but they’ve never released any intimate texts between them, have they?
No, but Mrs. Strzok ratted him out, WaPo reported on the affair, and Page acknowledged it in that puff piece from a few posts back:

“So now I have to deal with the aftermath of having the most wrong thing I’ve ever done in my life become public,” she says.

No, but Mrs. Strzok ratted him out, WaPo reported on the affair, and Page acknowledged it in that puff piece from a few posts back:

“So now I have to deal with the aftermath of having the most wrong thing I’ve ever done in my life become public,” she says.
Fair nuff

Creasy Bear

Donator

"The most wrong thing I've ever done in my life" to her is being a sidepiece for Squirrelyeyes McSmugface, and not the whole fomenting sedition, and plotting treason against the POTUS.

And this is why she deserves every dry dick the rest of her destroyed life will stuff up her ass.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
"Waaaa! Trump ruined my life!"

It wasn't Trump that got ya, sweetie. It was the crazy bitch ringing all the doorbells while screaming "There's a whore living in your building!"

Hell hath no fury like a woman cucked.

This is awesome-

"Strzok claimed to have "double deleted" sensitive FBI materials from his personal devices"

Shoulda acid washed them in BleachBit.
He should have double-secretly deleted them. Seriously, there's no protocol for deleting classified material from your personal devices because it was never supposed to be on your personal devices. Gotta be in your safe, in the SKIF or in the burn barrel.

Creasy Bear

Donator
He should have double-secretly deleted them. Seriously, there's no protocol for deleting classified material from your personal devices because it was never supposed to be on your personal devices. Gotta be in your safe, in the SKIF or in the burn barrel.
The "double delete" crap was some bullshit Cuntface McSmugenstein told his slam piece so she'd keep texting his naughty boy phone. Dumb bitch believed it.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
“I’ll get a text from a friend alerting me to an outrageous tweet by the president and my first question is always—is it about me? Often the answer is yes,” she says.