Treasongate

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I still don't understand what you're getting at. Without appropriate clearance you're not going to be able to enter a classified area, unless its custodian is willfully committing a felony by letting you in. For example when Clittory Hilton created an above-Top Secret SCIF in her shitter and instructed her maid to print documents from inside said SCIF.

SCIF in a box

click

I still don't understand what you're getting at. Without appropriate clearance you're not going to be able to enter a classified area, unless its custodian is willfully committing a felony by letting you in. For example when Clittory Hilton created an above-Top Secret SCIF in her shitter and instructed her maid to print documents from inside said SCIF.

Do I get to see inside before I bid on it?

KRSOne

This is how you know a lot of this stuff about national security is mostly just a political tool. The CIA and others couldn't care less about Hillary putting all this stuff out there.

KRSOne

Of course they were. Chucky "Two Shoes" Shummer told Trump that would happen if he didn't follow orders from the CIA. We got a small taste of what the CIA does in foreign countries when they want to throw out a leader who doesn't do what they are told. A lot of this treason and nazi propaganda was probably also created in hopes of triggering a violent lunatic into doing something.

Its the same exact propaganda against Trump.

Last edited:

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
The entire game now is for the Dems to accuse the Republicans of the crimes they are guilty of, then claim its retribution when the indictments come down

Middle school level tactics

But it will work with their base

I guess the CIA (Brennan) played the FBI, because the CIA doesn't have the ability to arrest people, but it got me to thinking about how they justify they're actions as saving the country from Trump, but that doesn't really hold water because there's just so much one guy could do to ruin the country, with the 3 branches of government and so on, nevermind what Carter and Obama did to us. I wonder if there's more at stake than the dangerous DJT? [/tinfoilhat]

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
The FBI reports to the Department of Justice

The FBI is full of cops and lawmen, and generally decent people trying to do the right thing

The DOJ is run by political appointees and lawyers

Political appointees and lawyers basically in charge of law enforcement and investigations

That’s a big problem no matter who is president