Triple H c-blocked out of movie by...

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
MississippiGulfCoast. KATRINA WAS A CUNT!
chris benoit?!?

rajah.com said:
Several comic book news websites are reporting that WWE superstar Triple H being considered for the lead role in upcoming "Thor" movie. The Marvel Comics superhero is based on the mythological god of thunder and war.

Unfortunately for Triple H, there is one major obstacle in his way. Director Matthew Vaughn is not happy that a pro wrestler is being considered for the lead role in his biggest project to date. He addressed the rumor of Triple H's involvement in a recent interview. "I'll give you two reasons I dont put much stock in the otherwise very interesting rumor - "Chris" and "Benoit". With wrestling taking its biggest PR hit ever, I would be incredibly surprised if Marvel were to take that big of a risk with Thor."

The Thor character is a comic book superhero and the mythological god of thunder and war. The movie is scheduled for a 2009 release. It is being produced by Marvel Entertainment and will be distributed by Paramount Pictures.
HHH was my pick for that role shold the movie be made. he did ok in blade 3 and when he did the "king of kings" entrance at WM it seemed like he was going for a more "conan" look but i saw a possible thor

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
It's a shame. He could really use the work.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
If not Triple H my next best bet would be Tyler Mane (Sabertooth, Joe Dirt, the new Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's Halloween) he has some great credits to his belt, but his first gig was Big Sky in WCW wonder if that would have the same turnout for him too?

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Actually, I'd like to see HHH get this, as it would mean that he can't hold a monopoly on the top spot for the next 20 years.

Don't get me wrong, I like HHH, and I was very glad to see him back and in leaner shape...but I was sick of him when he got hurt. I hope they don't kill everyone elses's heat with his return

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Wasnt HHH being considered for the Conan remake at one point a few years back ?

Top Bottom