OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Jan 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Haeder

Haeder South Dakota

Don't forget paying all employees a living wage - not just a minimum wage.

$15 an hour starting wage for hotel employees. Only hiring local. Preferential hiring for people living under the bootheel of whitey. Paid holidays. 6 weeks of vacation. Unlimited sick leave. Fully paid healthcare. Dental. Guaranteed raises.

This place is gonna be a soaring beacon of what's possible. A shining foghorn of plurality.

Muscles and THE FEZ MAN like this.
  2. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

That’s a great idea, an astute observer should follow this place and criticize everything they do that doesn’t conform with what the screeching left deems “acceptable working conditions” or “best business practices” and then I give them less than 6 months, I didn’t notice are they offering “pay what you can afford”

3. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

The Haters Hostel should be free, because fuck capitalism, maaaaaaan.
    Edit: I'll be staying in the Che Guevara Suite, complete with replica bloodstained walls.

Floyd1977 and jnoble like this.
  4. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

So, just to be clear, if a republican tries to check into their hotel, they'll be turned away? Pretty sure that's illegal.

5. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

Discrimination. I thought libs were so accepting and frowned on exclusion?!?

6. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

When the chips are down (fawkin' depressed or sumpthin') they revert back to their segregationist ways.

7. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Sawlty Towers

That's the one I was looking for.

Fred West and JoeyDVDZ like this.
  8. Plunkies

Plunkies Registered User

The Cry-rise Hotel.

JoeyDVDZ likes this.
  9. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

fawking homerun. double guns

10. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

They got me with the "I believe Putin" thing this weekend. They're even stooping to deliberately misrepresenting what he says. Then I saw the full clip (on FOX, of course). CNN didn't even have the accurate quote in their article - it was only in another linked article. How do you not feel dirty as a journalist when you do shit like that?

domelogic likes this.
  11. Haeder

Haeder South Dakota

Guilt is easily warshed away by a bank balance with two commas.

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  12. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

Finally! It's about time anti-Trump voices were heard in San Francisco and Seattle.

Floyd1977 likes this.
  13. the Streif

the Streif ¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
    Donator

Speaking of the 15 dollars an hour thing...........I was driving from Cleveland Ohio to a jobsite in Ogden Utah this past weekend. Decided to stop in Rock Springs Wyoming for a night or two. The morning after my first night there I went to a McDonalds to get coffee. And that was when I finally saw them in McDs for the first time. Great big touch screen ordering kiosks. The employees said that the managers were really pushing to get customers to use them rather than order at the register. I got my cup of coffee and thanked the future unemployment line girl and went up to Grand Teton and enjoyed the sights.

Yup. 15 an hour. If 15 an hour is coming to your town, so are the touchscreen kiosks. Buh-bye Manuel Labor...........

14. Joker1919

Joker1919 Registered User

Be a good place to park a Ryder truck in font of just saying.

15. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Well you would have to show ID and your voter registration card, I don’t see it being an issue

16. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

Until they start passing laws saying you need like 5 employees for every kiosk.

But what about the disenfranchised who for some reason can't get to a DMV to get an ID)

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  17. JoeyDVDZ

JoeyDVDZ That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!

But... but... I thought it was raycis or unconstitutional to make people show their ID?

So fucking confused.

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  18. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

Meant to post this here but accidentally put it in the Infuriating thread (though it's also appropriate there)

And shocker! Money that could have went to cancer research or something instead becomes an idiot tax.

"Inspiration to us all" Really?... Really? (And who's "us"? It's not me)

And yeah, she did exercise her 1st amendment rights. That's why she's not in jail (unlike the various other dictatorships these dopes seem to favor). And again, these assholes are the first people to remind everyone that the 1A does not protect your job when it's a conservative who gets in trouble.

Hope for her sake she declares every cent.

It pays to flip off Trump’s motorcade
    By Natalie Musumeci

She gave President Trump’s motorcade the finger — and now supporters are raising tens of thousands of dollars for her.

A GoFundMe campaign to support Virginia resident Juli Briskman — who flipped off the commander-in-chief’s motorcade while biking — had raised more than $73,000 as of Tuesday.

The campaign was started last week by a man named Rob Mello on behalf of Briskman after news broke that she had been fired from her job over the incident.

“Juli Briskman is an inspiration to us all,” the GoFundMe page says. “This week we learned that she was fired from her employer for exercising her first amendment rights. You can show your support by donating here.”

Briskman was riding her bike past the presidential caravan Oct. 28 in Sterling, Va., when she was photographed by a White House photographer giving the one-finger salute. The photo quickly went viral.

After the photo gained internet fame, Briskman decided to alert her employer, Akima LLC, a government contractor, that she was the woman in the photograph.

Briskman, a 50-year-old mother of two, was fired the next day.

“They said, ‘We’re separating from you,’” Briskman told the Huffington Post. “Basically, you cannot have ‘lewd’ or ‘obscene’ things in your social media. So they were calling flipping him off ‘obscene.’”

Briskman, a Democrat, worked in marketing and communications for the company for about six months.

She previously said that when Trump’s motorcade passed her, it was her initial reaction to flip the bird.

“He was passing by and my blood just started to boil,” she said.

Briskman, in a message on the GoFundMe page, wrote: “Through your generous donations, heavy burdens have been lifted. Thank you!”

The online fundraiser has a goal of $100,000.

19. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

20. Guilty Spark

Guilty Spark It's freeing and refreshing

Keep insulting and ostracizing white men. We'll have Trumps running things until the sun goes supernova.

THE FEZ MAN and jnoble like this.
  21. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Wonder how many different bathrooms they will have in the public area for people who identify as whatever...

22. Creasy Bear

Donator

The more I look into Sawlty Towers, the more laugable the whole concept becomes.

The fuckwit behind the plan is the daughter of a billionaire Chinese hotel magnate. So daddy is giving her a pile of money to build the SJW Barbie dream hotel in Manhaddin.

She plans on charging $350/night for a room, and the hotel will focus on social justice and "community outreach". They'll be lot's of common areas in the hotel for "collaborative planning and organization on projects to advance the progressive agenda". It will be a "Republican-free safe space" where the perpetually-triggered won't have to fear for their lives from the roving bands of MAGA-hat-wearing death squads.

They plan on serving "sustainable food" and hosting plenty of open mics for musician, poets and artists, and, of course, TED talks. Book a room now @Jacuzzi Billy.

This is beyond hilarious. Aside from all the disaster scenarios we already brought up... $15min-wage for the betattooed, pierced, filthy genderspecial freaks that the hotel will HAVE TO employee as staff(or fucking else!), the throngs of filthy leftist lunatics that are going to show up and squat and demand free sustainable food to sustain their Fat and QWEER Proud! asses, the steady barrage of lawsuits filed against the hotel for every sort of "harassment, bias, mental anquish, racist, transphobic, exclusionary, blah, blah, fucking blah..."

"Community outreach" You know what a hotel that reaches out to the SJW community is going to be? A flophouse, soup kitchen, and open-trench latrine.. that's what.

After all that, there's going to be the fact that no limousine liberal that could afford to spend $350/night on a hotel is going to come within 5 miles of that freakshow. Rich liberal posers want to pretend to be "of the people"... they don't want to actually have to get down in the patchouli-stinking slime with the leftist kooks and degenerates and breath in their foul, unwashed odors.

Here's my favorite... one of the bright ideas to "facilitate activism" that the ching chong dummy behind this came up with... she's planning on putting poster boards and markers in all the rooms, so the guests can make up signs like "DRUMPF IS LITERALLY 1MILLYUN Xs WORSE THAN HITLER LITERALLY!!111!" and bring them to protests.

Yes, because the dangerhaired freaks carrying signs and tossing garbage cans through the window of the Starbucks are certainly the sort of people who go to their $350/night hotel room after the protest.

So much delusional idoicy meets disastrous reality is going to be happeneing at Sawlty Towers. I can't even wait. My nipples are tingling in anticipation.

#32572 Creasy Bear, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  23. Creasy Bear

Donator

I can say that again.

#32573 Creasy Bear, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  24. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

25. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Its the left projecting again. The left picks people based on dumb things like skin color, gender, who they like to have sex with, if they have a penis but want a vagina.... So they think the other side must do the same thing and they are not picking based on best man for the job, the right also must be picking based on nonsense just like the left.