TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Told ya all he was running
Without question. Being that he also posted that photo-op pic of him supposedly candidly speaking to a homeless man at the movie theater he was at. It was so fuckin staged. I actually like Joe Biden...and I don't think he's that far to the left as compared to others.

His age will be a concern. 78 come 2020. Never had an 80 year old POTUS...and I don't think we will for the foreseeable future.

“Our power is diminishing because of this naked and phony nationalism and this populism designed to clear space for selfish people to be able to operate..."
What the fuck are you spouting, Joe? That naked and phony nationalism just put money back in the middle class' pockets after years of your boss siphoning our pockets then claiming he's rescued us and saved us so much money. It already has also managed to come the closest to establishing peace in North Korea without dropping a single bomb...again, shit your boss would have never accomplished. Although of course, we sent Iran hordes of cash on the pinky promise that they'll stop developing nuclear weapons. Let's see where that goes unless Trump steps in and solves it.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Interdasting. No wonder that Gowdy kid is quitting. :D

Republican member of House Intel Committee says it has 'lost all credibility'
Updated 11:49 PM EDT, Mon March 12, 2018

After the House intelligence committee announced it was shutting down its probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, a Republican who sits on it said he believes the committee has lost its credibility.

"We have gone completely off the rails, and now we're basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news," GOP Rep. Tom Rooney said during an interview on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

Earlier this month on "OutFront," Rooney called for the probe to end.

"We have lost all credibility and we're going to issue probably two different reports, unfortunately," he said Monday. "So in that regard, that's why I called for the investigation to end."

The committee is widely expected to issue two competing reports: one from Republicans that concludes no evidence of collusion was found, and another from Democrats that argues a case for collusion, as well as spells out all the avenues the committee did not investigate.

Rooney pleaded with the members of his committee to come together before the 2018 midterms. "If we don't get any of these recommendations out before this cycle gets fully underway, then we really have just completely wasted a year of everybody's time," he said. "Hopefully we can salvage something positive out of this."

Rooney said that Republican members are still writing their report, which is expected to conclude that there's no evidence that Russia interfered in the presidential election to help Donald Trump win.

Burnett pressed the congressman on the issue. "I just want to be clear here. The intelligence community had originally said that they believed that the Russian intent was to hurt Hillary Clinton, but as it became clear that Donald Trump was a viable candidate, they then took it further," she said.

"They wanted to explicitly help Donald Trump. So you're saying you do agree?" Burnett asked. "You do concur with that conclusion by the intelligence community which they are standing by tonight?"

"I believe there's evidence of everything that you just said," the congressman replied.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Hey @lajikal isn't it dandy that real Americans got their way when Trump "conceded" to the NRA? Looks like you're gonna keep your guns after all. It's almost like he's a pretty smart guy. Or something.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
What could've been...

(And I believe this happened right her speech)
She has to walk barefoot to keep from collapsing again. On a filthy public staircase in INDIA. Wonder if it's a designated pooing area.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
How funny would it be if Kimmy doesn't show up to Trump's little playdate? Nah.. Kimster wouldn't troll the Donald like that. :haha7:

US starts to prep for North Korea summit even as Pyongyang remains silent
Updated 1:04 AM EDT, Tue March 13, 2018

(CNN)Administration officials are scrambling to turn President Donald Trump's surprise decision to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un into a reality, preparing for an unprecedented, high stakes summit with little time, an understaffed State Department and a mercurial President who may not stick to his script when the time comes.

The White House will convene a meeting Tuesday to discuss preparations, an administration official said. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson cut short a trip to Africa to "get his hands around what's happening," the official said. In the meantime, Tillerson and other senior officials reached out to allies worldwide and lawmakers on Capitol Hill to brief them on the decision.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Hey @lajikal isn't it dandy that real Americans got their way when Trump "conceded" to the NRA? Looks like you're gonna keep your guns after all. It's almost like he's a pretty smart guy. Or something.
That's all good 'til the next school shooting. Oh and the 'National Walkout' on Wednesday. Fun timez for the Trumpster. :action-sm

And that's going along with the Trump fanboi fantasy.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
That's all good 'til the next school shooting. Oh and the 'National Walkout' on Wednesday. Fun timez for the Trumpster. :action-sm

And that's going along with the Trump fanboi fantasy.

So there you have it. You are a gun grabbing basement dweller. What is it like to have all that hate? Obama was just awful as a prez and yet weeks could go by without me criticizing him. You are consumed everyday with Trump and I think really you want to him to butt fuck you good.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
"That's broken, man"

Look at Joe talking like Regular Joe here. He's a working guy just like us....MAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cute how cameras caught his "random" moment of humility and humanity. Convenient.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
His age will be a concern. 78 come 2020. Never had an 80 year old POTUS...and I don't think we will for the foreseeable future.
Yeah, but all he has to do is win. He takes on Warren or Booker as VP and then he could step down whenever he wants.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Hillary "Wobbles" Clinton has been seen falling over at least 3 times since losing the election, and that's only when she was in public. I imagine she's doing this every other day in private.
Like cockroaches. If you see one, there's 500 more hidden in the walls.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I want him to drain that fucking swamp!
Timing. Patience.

Nothing that took this long (Over 50, maybe as much as 90 years) to build can be dismantled as quickly as you'd think. These people have been playing the long game, ever since 1913 and the Fed. Gonna take a little more than a little cage rattling to make this fall apart.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
No wonder, the douche was spreading FAKE NEWS!!!! :haha7:

Tillerson: Nerve agent used to poison ex-spy "clearly came from Russia"

MAR 12, 2018 7:51 PM EDT WORLD

CBS NEWS
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Monday that the nerve agent used to poison a Russian ex-spy and his daughter in the U.K. "clearly came from Russia" and said the episode "certainly will trigger a response."

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Tillerson's going on and on like he just won an Oscar. Sit down, son.