OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BIV, Jan 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. LineBackerU

LineBackerU aMURICA, Fuck Yeah!
    Donator

Was Macron on Fox and Friends this morning? :haha7:

lajikal likes this.
  2. Opie&JimmyShow

Opie&JimmyShow Registered User

As I said earlier when chemical weapons are deployed we are obligated to step in and bitch slap everyone involved. Which is pretty much what Trump did. He did it in a way that didn't require us to put ground troops in and took out specific targets in a tactical surgical strike that didn't cause us to lose any manpower or equipment and expose the idle threats of Syria and Russia to shoot down out missiles as they came in. In regards to Lybia, once has nothing to do with the other. Obama famously said we would lead from behind and alluded that the United States was broke and couldn't afford to go in.

Obama's brand of leadership was not leadership. Trump, while far from perfect has shown more balls than Obama ever did.

MurphCO likes this.
  3. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

It has the opposite affect. Trump has let the 'rebels' know that if they want the US to stay in to help take out Assad all you have to do is attack civilians with chem weapons.

Unless they do have proof it was Assad.

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  4. SaltyDelights

Slippery James luvs Trump again:

5. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

No, actually I read that as saying to Trump voters that “this is the bed you have the lie in. Impeachemnt and removal absolves you of responsibility”

Shithead. All his salty bullshit confirms that Trump was 100% correct in firing him.

Hog's Big Ben, domelogic and MurphCO like this.
  6. Floyd1977

And yet, for reasons I still don’t quite understand, many if his big boosters (Savage, Jones, Tucker, Coulter) are furious with him over this. Again if you gave Obama shit over him doing noting of the crossing of the “red line” how can you fault Trump over this?

#39556 Floyd1977, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  7. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

I think it may come from the uncertainty over what actually happened with the gas attack. AFAIK, there's been no definitive proof that Assad launched the attack, and if there is, it hasn't been presented publicly. People are wary of getting stung in the "Iraq definitely has WMDs" sort of way again.

8. Opie&JimmyShow

Look, if you believe what the world intelligence agencies say that they have the proof but can't show us what it is because it will expose sources you have to have faith and take it at face value. The fact that Assad still had chemical making weapons facilities after he told the UN they wouldn't manufacture them anymore is telling as well. I would have preferred if they dropped some bombs on rebel positions too. I have no evidence that suggests they did, not didn't do that.

The world is always watching what our response is in these situations.

9. Opie&JimmyShow

Jim Comey is an errand boy of the deep state and he got played by them just like Trump played him. The Deep state played Comey for years. Trump strung him out in less than 4 months.
    I'm pretty sure the voters did speak to their values when they voted for Trump. He wasn't installed or coordinated like Hillary Clinton was supposed to be. Comey tripped over his dick so many times because he truly believed he could influence ie...blackmail Trump to 1. keep his job, and 2. help keep him in line. What he failed to realize is that Trump at this point in his life was already such a powerful figure that he just didn't give a fuck anymore. Trump wasn't some two-bit hack that never had a pot to piss in from a lifetime of public service that had to cut side deals and instill a moral ambiguity to advance to the Presidency. Trump is what the real power is in this country and always has been. A Self-made billionaire, a businessman and real estate developer that actually knows to not only build things but also knows how to tear them down piece by piece, knows how much to salvage that's good but knows how to cut his losses and tear the whole thing down, start over and build something much grander in its place and, in some cases has the balls to pull it off with smoke and mirrors and deals with all sorts of people from every walk of life. Comey to Trump was so predictable and easily read he gave him enough rope to hang himself. Now, they are fighting back but, with not much left they try to hang Michael Cohen to dry. I'll tell you right now there is a way to get to Cohen but it's not Trump and it's not Daniels/ It's a family matter thing and that's what the I believe the FBI is squeezing him on.

10. Floyd1977

But you’d think they’d at least give Trump benefit of the doubt. Again If he did noting he’d look no better than Obama

11. KRSOne

KRSOne Registered User

Why would I have faith that politicians and intelligence communities are not lying. Lying is in their job description. Even if they were known truth tellers I would still want evidence. At the very least I would want a valid explanation on how this helps make America great again.

Remember when Trump said Obama created ISIS? The same can be said about Trump If Syria turns into another Libya. We will find out in time. The fact that all the necons and leftists in the media are praising Trump for this attack tells me its probably not going to have a better outcome than the Libyan war. .

12. Opie&JimmyShow

Obama created Lybia by his inaction. You can't have it both ways. You let these atrocities go unanswered it embolden's them next time.

Have we learned nothing from the mid to late 90's when the Taliban and Alqeda went around taking over Afghanistan and crying out numerous suicide bombings against US interests and little to nothing was done. Have we learned nothing from leading from behind in Lybia and allowing ISIS to start it's own caliphate nation? Obama let that JV team fester and left it for the next administration to deal with it.

Ya' gotta deal with these issues in the infancy stage not at the flying a passenger airliner into a sky scrapper stage.

Sent from your Mom's box.

13. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

I guess so, cause I've never heard of Lybia. :action-sm

14. lajikal

lajikal Registered User

Also love how the Trump groupies keep going on about butt butt Obama and butt butt Hill-ery. This after they bitched about Obama's 'muh-inherited' problems.

LineBackerU likes this.
  15. Muscles

Muscles Registered User

16. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

Blech. This guy's a hack in both politics and writing.

17. LineBackerU

LineBackerU aMURICA, Fuck Yeah!
    Donator

Trumplings must be great at yoga since you guys are tying yourselves into knots to continue to propagandize for your Dear Leader.

18. Stig

Stig Wackbag's New Favorite Heel

Trump apparently wanted a criminal lawyer.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

19. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

[​IMG]

Stig likes this.
  20. domelogic

domelogic Registered User

Oh Jim. Basically you are telling the public they are dumb and we made a bad no really bad decision. So even though the previous prez had those values many in the country thought he was terrible. So guess what he did not get impeached because there was nothing there to impeach him. Then we did exactly what you are proposing and voted in someone with a set of balls who does not take any shit but is a threat to politicians/idiots like Comey in general. So your salty ass was playing a game that most of us are tired of and you got what you deserve. You do have some gall talking about values after all the shit you pulled while director of the fbi.

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  21. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

I don't think this is the sort of Russian hacks they were looking for.

22. Opie&JimmyShow

Keep deflecting.

23. Opie&JimmyShow

No, no, no NO. Obama blamed Bush for the countries woes and his failures for nearly 6 years and was given pass after pass for his lack of leadership and piss poor presidency. Trump has mentioned Obama a handful of times in 18 months and hasn't always killed him on issues. When it comes to Syria Trump is correct when he says Obama left him a mess to clean up there between Assad, Russia and Isis. All of which Trump is dealing with handily.

THE FEZ MAN likes this.
  24. Opie&JimmyShow

All roads lead back to Brooklyn.
    Besides, this isn't exactly ground breaking news. The yellow cab industry is in the shitter. A guy I know that owns a bunch of Medallions has had problems too.

25. Stig

Stig Wackbag's New Favorite Heel

Oh good. Someone got the reference. lol