TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC

So after seeing the video of the N. Korean General saluting the President first I have no problem him returning the salute as a courtesy or sign of mutual respect.
Yeah the General went to salute the President first...as a show of respect to the President. Trump returned the gesture, which he can do. Even CNN admitted it, but had to add the fact that NK is still classified as a sponsor of terrorism...so, "Ohmigod Trump just saluted the enemy!" ...as they work on a peace agreement.

If he didn't salute, CNN would be all over him for not showing mutual respect. Problem now is NK is showing their people the frame of Trump saluting the General...which is unfortunate.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Yeah the General went to salute the President first...as a show of respect to the President. Trump returned the gesture, which he can do. Even CNN admitted it, but had to add the fact that NK is still classified as a sponsor of terrorism...so, "Ohmigod Trump just saluted the enemy!" ...as they work on a peace agreement.

If he didn't salute, CNN would be all over him for not showing mutual respect. Problem now is NK is showing their people the frame of Trump saluting the General...which is unfortunate.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. But also look at the amused smirk on his face.

Still better than bowing to the Arabs

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey

Again, who cares? They'll never know any different. They won't even admit that the largest building in the middle of Pyonyang exists because it was an absolute failure despite the fact it stands in the middle of the city.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/politics/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-loves-his-people/index.html

Sure, all the Cucks and Blecks are going to claim Kim Jong Un is a despot but Dear Leader Donald claims he is a great guy who loves his people so let it be written, so let it be done.

I love hearing this angle from liberal dopes. What the fuck was he suppose to say about Him? You act like he should have called him a big piece etc. when the guy came looking for a way to have peace(at this time that is what you have to say). Can you dopes please keep it straight. You vilify trump for calling people out/name calling then you call him out when he doesn’t do it. We get it you will never be happy so let’s let all the bad situations fester and see what happens because we know that great Iran deal would have done wonders for corporations and a few people and the rest of us would have been fucked. Buts that ok it was from your lord savior who thought he was king. There is no way someone this dumb went to psu

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

So after seeing the video of the N. Korean General saluting the President first I have no problem him returning the salute as a courtesy or sign of mutual respect.
After WW2 my grandfather was an MP he had to salute Nazi officers that were POW

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Denver, I present your new congressman:

"I'm Levi Tillemann, and welcome to Jackass!"

Holy fucking shit I have now seen everything. Yes please arm with a can of pepper spray when som1eone has an “assault weapon”. That will get the job done. Wow just wow. At least he admits in the video that assault weapons ban is not going far enough.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Trump is trying to get the class prude to accede to anal. Can we cut him a little slack when he's saying whatever bullshit it takes to just get a handjob on the first date? Be a good wingman!

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Yup @00:30, that gives nKorea a YUUUGE propaganda win!
Who gives a fuck? He sat down with the guy which is more than what anyone has ever done. It’s obvious that Kim has been isolated for so long that maybe he needs an ego stroke to get him to the table instead of threatening to blow each other up.

Trump as volatile as he could possibly be was with the best possible people at the time in the room with Kim.

Atleast now if Kim decides to get shifty they can say they exhausted all options instead of going straight to war.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yup @00:30, that gives nKorea a YUUUGE propaganda win!
Yup good point, especially since simultaneously the nKorean officer is just offering a handshake in the photo. That's some tricky ass shit if planned like that. :haha7:

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
After WW2 my grandfather was an MP he had to salute Nazi officers that were POW
Not the same thing here. Cause your grandfather was lower ranking. The case here is that a higher ranking officer does not have to return a salute and many times don't if it's not safe or appropriate or any reason really. How many of those Nazi officers returned a salute to your grandfather? That would be a better comparison.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Who gives a fuck? He sat down with the guy which is more than what anyone has ever done.
Yup, the Trumpster has a total bromance with the leader of nKorea and kisses Putin's ass at every turn. Good on him. :haha7:

"When I met him today, we have a very good relationship, I feel," Mr. Trump said. "I feel it's good. You know, we know when we have chemistry, you know it as well as anybody, and you understand what I mean."

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yup, the Trumpster has a total bromance with the leader of nKorea and kisses Putin's ass at every turn. Good on him. :haha7:
But he shits on all our allies. So he ain't all that bad.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Oh SNAP!! :haha7:

New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation
CNNMoney
Updated 1:18 PM ET, Thu June 14, 2018

(CNN)The New York attorney general on Thursday sued President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka, alleging they violated state and federal charities law.
Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
:haha7: Buh Bye Betty! :action-sm

Sarah Sanders rumoured to be leaving White House press role
BBC White House reporter

Working for the White House is tough, and Sarah Huckabee Sanders - like many of those who serve in senior positions in the administration - seems at times to be planning her departure.

CBS News reported on Wednesday that the White House press secretary's decision to leave - and that of her deputy Raj Shah - was near, and she responded quickly and forcefully.

Her statement on social media said she knew nothing about the story, but did not deny its accuracy.

Yet she does not say that the report is inaccurate. She just says she did not talk to the reporter before the piece was published.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
:haha7:Buh Bye Betty! :action-sm

Yet she does not say that the report is inaccurate. She just says she did not talk to the reporter before the piece was published.
Smart on her, trying to get the "You're Fihhrrred!" treatment instead of just quitting.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Oh SNAP!! :haha7:

New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation
CNNMoney
Updated 1:18 PM ET, Thu June 14, 2018

(CNN)The New York attorney general on Thursday sued President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka, alleging they violated state and federal charities law.
Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.
Clinton foundation still going strong though?