TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Everyday I love Trump more...and that kind of scares me...are we just winning or being voluntarily led into a cult? Whatever don't care
I've thought that, too. I've watched him closer than any public/famous person in my life. The guy is a genius. Like every other geniuses, his talents don't extend everywhere, but his instincts are phenomenal. I think if you go back to before he nailed his colours to the GOP by promoting the birther shit, he could've run as a democrat, flipped the issues and do it better than most of them.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
Everyday I love Trump more...and that kind of scares me...are we just winning or being voluntarily led into a cult? Whatever don't care
I've thought that, too. I've watched him closer than any public/famous person in my life. The guy is a genius. Like every other geniuses, his talents don't extend everywhere, but his instincts are phenomenal. I think if you go back to before he nailed his colours to the GOP by promoting the birther shit, he could've run as a democrat, flipped the issues and do it better than most of them.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
SE Cupp has become such a cunt.

I like when Dems call people mentally ill. They're a party of psychotic degenerates who can't even figure out what gender they are. They routinely spaz out into a spergy tantrum whenever they don't get their way. They scream at politicians in elevators and claw at the door of the Supreme Court building like a horde of zombies. Clinton is out there calling for an end to civility, Mad Maxine wants you to harass people out of restaurants and Crazy eyed Occasional Cortex is the future of the party running on a platform of pure batshit nuttery.

And this isn't even their final form. The collective mental breakdown they'll have after mid-term elections is going to be a spectacular display of unhinged lunacy.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
This is absolutely hilarious.

This Kayne meeting at the White House, in the Oval office of all places, is why Trump is the greatest of all time. Trump just let him have his say and at the end praised him with one sentence, they hugged it out and Trump will reap the rewards in the polls. The man is a genius.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
Who would have thought that the October surprise in this years election cycle would have come from Trump letting Kayne into the Oval. Kayne wasn't just talking to Trump, he was speaking to his people in a language they understand. That Motherfucker may have given the Repubs the mid-terms and at the same time death kneeled the Dems. Trump better not forget them.

Last edited:

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Richard Branson Suspends $1B Saudi Investment Talks Over Khashoggi
Julian Finney/Getty

Billionaire Richard Branson announced Thursday that Virgin Group would suspend $1 billion space ventures investment talks with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund over the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, Reuters reports.

Branson also said he would suspend his directorship of two Saudi tourism projects. “What has reportedly happened in Turkey around the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, if proved true, would clearly change the ability of any of us in the West to do business with the Saudi government,” Branson said in a statement.

Last year, the Public Investment Fund announced that it would be investing $1 billion in Virgin Galactic, The Spaceship Company, and Virgin Orbit. Branson is part of a growing list of business leaders distancing themselves from Saudi Arabia in light of Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Despite counting Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund as a major shareholder, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi on Thursday joined several major media companies in dropping out of an upcoming investment conference in Riyadh. Khosrowshahi, who was due to speak at the Future Investment Initiative, said he would be boycotting the event “unless a substantially different set of facts emerges” about Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudis claim Khashoggi left the consulate soon after he entered, but Turkish officials say the columnist was killed inside the consulate.

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Richard Branson Suspends $1B Saudi Investment Talks Over Khashoggi
Julian Finney/Getty

Billionaire Richard Branson announced Thursday that Virgin Group would suspend $1 billion space ventures investment talks with Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund over the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, Reuters reports.

Branson also said he would suspend his directorship of two Saudi tourism projects. “What has reportedly happened in Turkey around the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, if proved true, would clearly change the ability of any of us in the West to do business with the Saudi government,” Branson said in a statement.

Last year, the Public Investment Fund announced that it would be investing $1 billion in Virgin Galactic, The Spaceship Company, and Virgin Orbit. Branson is part of a growing list of business leaders distancing themselves from Saudi Arabia in light of Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Despite counting Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund as a major shareholder, Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi on Thursday joined several major media companies in dropping out of an upcoming investment conference in Riyadh. Khosrowshahi, who was due to speak at the Future Investment Initiative, said he would be boycotting the event “unless a substantially different set of facts emerges” about Khashoggi’s disappearance.

Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudis claim Khashoggi left the consulate soon after he entered, but Turkish officials say the columnist was killed inside the consulate.
Khashoggi will never be seen again.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Hope you got the Trucoat... incoming salt:

Ana K seems like such a negative uptight perpetually angry person. God help the guy she's with if at all. She can't be any fun to be around. Just bitch bitch bitch everything sucks I hate Republicans 24/7

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
This Kayne meeting at the White House, in the Oval office of all places, is why Trump is the greatest of all time. Trump just let him have his say and at the end praised him with one sentence, they hugged it out and Trump will reap the rewards in the polls. The man is a genius.
I listened to the Michael Savage show earlier. He was mad about it. "Muh Oval Office!" and "Muh EvangeloCons!" He sounded like a right cunt.

Levin is the only blowhard on the talk radio that I enjoy. Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage and Beck are all pompous retards.
Ana K seems like such a negative uptight perpetually angry person. God help the guy she's with if at all. She can't be any fun to be around. Just bitch bitch bitch everything sucks I hate Republicans 24/7
When she ties her hair back, she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I listened to the Michael Savage show earlier. He was mad about it. "Muh Oval Office!" and "Muh EvangeloCons!" He sounded like a right cunt.

Levin is the only blowhard on the talk radio that I enjoy. Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage and Beck are all pompous retards.

When she ties her hair back, she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.
Made me laugh harder than I probably should have. Accurate!

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

You know she prob likes to get peed and pooped on... or some other degredation I'm sure.