TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

This Kayne meeting at the White House, in the Oval office of all places, is why Trump is the greatest of all time. Trump just let him have his say and at the end praised him with one sentence, they hugged it out and Trump will reap the rewards in the polls. The man is a genius.
I listened to the Michael Savage show earlier. He was mad about it. "Muh Oval Office!" and "Muh EvangeloCons!" He sounded like a right cunt.

Levin is the only blowhard on the talk radio that I enjoy. Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage and Beck are all pompous retards.
Ana K seems like such a negative uptight perpetually angry person. God help the guy she's with if at all. She can't be any fun to be around. Just bitch bitch bitch everything sucks I hate Republicans 24/7
When she ties her hair back, she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I listened to the Michael Savage show earlier. He was mad about it. "Muh Oval Office!" and "Muh EvangeloCons!" He sounded like a right cunt.

Levin is the only blowhard on the talk radio that I enjoy. Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage and Beck are all pompous retards.

When she ties her hair back, she looks like she could cut glass with various parts of her face.
Made me laugh harder than I probably should have. Accurate!

You know she prob likes to get peed and pooped on... or some other degredation I'm sure.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Does seem to be a recurring theme with those hard nosed broads. Tough in public, likes to be debased in private.
Ayn Rand reportedly liked to be dominated in bed.

(while I always enjoyed reading her philosophy, she's not someone I want to imagine nekked with an O face)

jnoble

I'm hot and cold with Savage. I'm with him most of the time until he sometimes goes off on a wacky conspiracy like "Nikky Haley resigned because she was actually fired because she refused to start a war with Russia!". Sure, Mike. I'm sure that's why :rolleyes:
He also spends way too much time talking about himself. He's so smart. He's so wise.He's so educated. He knows more about everything then anybody.Just ask him, he'll tell you . He also comes across like an angry old man waving a rake to those darn kids playing in the street playing their music too loud. But I agree with him more often than I don't.

jnoble

Savage also bitterly rants about Fox News, doesn't like Hannity, he's a fake conservative, hates Shep Smith, hates Mark Levin, the network is being run into the ground by it's new liberal owner etc etc and then he turns around and complains that they refuse to have him on their network and can't figure out why:haha7:

Savage also bitterly rants about Fox News, doesn't like Hannity, he's a fake conservative, hates Shep Smith, hates Mark Levin, the network is being run into the ground by it's new liberal owner etc etc and then he turns around and complains that they refuse to have him on their network and can't figure out why:haha7:
I knew he reminded me of somebody...

lajikal

IT'S A MIRACLE!! How does he do it? :haha7:

He's putting Obama's assassination of Bin Laden to shame. :cool:

lajikal

:haha7:

Beto O'Rourke shatters fundraising records with $38 million quarter
Oct.12.2018

The massive haul rivals fundraising marks for presidential campaigns of the past.

Rep. Beto O'Rourke speaks at a campaign rally on Sept. 29, 2018 in Austin, Texas.Drew Anthony Smith / Getty Images

WASHINGTON — Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke announced Friday that his Senate campaign has raised an unprecedented $38.1 million in the last fundraising quarter, a sum that shatters records for Senate races and rivals totals from past presidential campaigns.

O’Rourke, who faces incumbent Republican Ted Cruz in November, has highlighted small donations from individuals and eschewed special interest PACs. His campaign noted Friday that more than 800 thousand individuals have contributed to his campaign, which has benefited from viral moments that have enamored the young Democratic congressman to progressives nationwide.

"The people of Texas in all 254 counties are proving that when we reject PACs and come together not as Republicans or Democrats but as Texans and Americans, there’s no stopping us," O'Rourke said in a statement.

:haha7:

Beto O'Rourke shatters fundraising records with $38 million quarter
Oct.12.2018

The massive haul rivals fundraising marks for presidential campaigns of the past.

Rep. Beto O'Rourke speaks at a campaign rally on Sept. 29, 2018 in Austin, Texas.Drew Anthony Smith / Getty Images

WASHINGTON — Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke announced Friday that his Senate campaign has raised an unprecedented $38.1 million in the last fundraising quarter, a sum that shatters records for Senate races and rivals totals from past presidential campaigns.

O’Rourke, who faces incumbent Republican Ted Cruz in November, has highlighted small donations from individuals and eschewed special interest PACs. His campaign noted Friday that more than 800 thousand individuals have contributed to his campaign, which has benefited from viral moments that have enamored the young Democratic congressman to progressives nationwide.

"The people of Texas in all 254 counties are proving that when we reject PACs and come together not as Republicans or Democrats but as Texans and Americans, there’s no stopping us," O'Rourke said in a statement.

He is going to need it and still won’t win

mascan42

Happy Halloween!

It's times like this that I miss my Grandfather. Every election year, his big Halloween display would be pumpkin caricatures of the candidates standing at debate podiums. I can only imagine what he'd have made of 2016.