TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

In an attempt to convince America that there is no crisis at the border, Jim Acosta proves that a border wall works really well:

He's standing next to a fence in the middle of nowhere because he's not allowed to be near the President. After this he kicked a stone down a dusty road while the Incredible Hulk music played.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Funny how they don't say how long it took.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

In a related story, it was discovered that a .50 caliber round could pierce conventional body armor, therefore rendering all bulletproof vests ineffective and worthless.

ysr50

Donator
In a related story, it was discovered that a .50 caliber round could pierce conventional body armor, therefore rendering all bulletproof vests ineffective and worthless.
Which may be needed if someone does cut a hole, you think no one on the other side will take control of the hole and start profiting?

ysr50

Donator
If it was legal I guarantee I could make a million dollars in a month with a couple of duck blinds and a dedicated hole in the fence. No shooting during breakfast, lunch or dinner. Unless you really want to then have at it. Have to keep them guessing.

BIV

I still think declaring a national emergency would be a mistake. We know lib judges don't give a fuck about the constitution or the law.

I still think declaring a national emergency would be a mistake. We know lib judges don't give a fuck about the constitution or the law.
And it wouldn’t even win in the SC with Roberts almost certain to side with the Dems on the issue

BIV

And it wouldn’t even win in the SC with Roberts almost certain to side with the Dems on the issue
I've heard some speculation that he knows he can't win and this could be Trump's "out".

"Look, I did everything I could to get the wall built and keep my promise. I even declared a national emergency!"

I hope that that's not the case, but I can't discount it.

I've heard some speculation that he knows he can't win and this could be Trump's "out".

"Look, I did everything I could to get the wall built and keep my promise. I even declared a national emergency!"

I hope that that's not the case, but I can't discount it.
I though that Trump had the on paper advantage over Pelosi and Schumer. But then I realize they give zero fucks about the govt being open as long as they get theirs. Pelosi might as well don a giant wig and say “let em eat cake”

"Sawn" through...

Paco has to hump this with gas to the wall... then run it for however long it takes... which would be a while.

And holy shit are they noisy with the cutting noise and of course the engine running... oh and the cost you'd prob have to get one starting at 1k for it to have enough balls to cut through that steel and concrete and of course the 150 ish for the blade.

Creasy Bear

Donator
"Sawn" through...

Paco has to hump this with gas to the wall... then run it for however long it takes... which would be a while.

And holy shit are they noisy with the cutting noise and of course the engine running... oh and the cost you'd prob have to get one starting at 1k for it to have enough balls to cut through that steel and concrete and of course the 150 ish for the blade.
Then there's the heat-sensing FLIR cameras that would see the sparks and glowing metal from 5 miles away.

BIV

"Sawn" through...

They claim: "...destroy the barriers with common tools like a household saw."

They didn't define "household".

lajikal

Get some pigeon poop. Splatter it across and let it sit a couple days. Viola, open hole to walk through.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Get some pigeon poop. Splatter it across and let it sit a couple days. Viola, open hole to walk through.
Why bother to wait a few days? Just piss on it, and watch it topple over like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Jim Acosta said so.