TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

ysr50

Donator
Then there's the heat-sensing FLIR cameras that would see the sparks and glowing metal from 5 miles away.
I've been talking to a CBP helicopter pilot about all of this over the last few days. there are Predator drones patrolling the border and they see all kinds of shit but there isn't anything they can do. The area is too vast and there aren't enough agents.

It's not about the wall anymore, it's about not letting the Dems get control. If they are allowed to win this fight, it's over. Might as well reincarnate Stalin and Mao.

And it wouldn’t even win in the SC with Roberts almost certain to side with the Dems on the issue

If the power given to a president dictates that he can declare a national emergency to protect American citizens, then he would win. I believe this is the reason the Dems say they don’t believe those stats he has pointed out. That would give them a legal leg to stand on otherwise I think they lose. Either way the Dems challenge everything and so far they have lost all that got to the Supreme Court. I just wish the activist judge that was wrong would be removed from the bench for being political. That would go both ways.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
India-Pakistan border.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border

So formidable, you can see that fucker from space.

1,800 miles of badass border. And that was built by street shitters.

Known as "the most dangerous border in the world", because, when those Paki animals come anywhere near the border, the Injuns light them the fuck up.

But, nope, no way America could ever build anything like that. We just don't have the engineering capability of people who shit in the street. Gophers, and Jim Acosta, can burrow under any wall we could build in fifteen minutes, and you could cut through our wall with "household implements" such as can openers, and pointed sticks.

Jim Acosta said so, and @Stig believes him.

Not President of the Wackbag Clubhouse Stig though, he thinks Jim Acosta is a beaner-loving faggot.

ysr50

Donator
If the power given to a president dictates that he can declare a national emergency to protect American citizens, then he would win. I believe this is the reason the Dems say they don’t believe those stats he has pointed out. That would give them a legal leg to stand on otherwise I think they lose. Either way the Dems challenge everything and so far they have lost all that got to the Supreme Court. I just wish the activist judge that was wrong would be removed from the bench for being political. That would go both ways.
The stats about the majority of the drugs and illegals being caught at border points of entry as opposed to in between those points of entry doesn't take into account all of the drugs/people coming north that aren't caught. Of course they catch more at a point of entry that's staffed and equipped rather than a huge expanse of empty desert. The obvious wealth of the cartels and the opioid epidemic in this country are proof enough that we aren't anywhere close to catching even a small portion of what's coming in.

The stats about the majority of the drugs and illegals being caught at border points of entry as opposed to in between those points of entry doesn't take into account all of the drugs/people coming north that aren't caught. Of course they catch more at a point of entry that's staffed and equipped rather than a huge expanse of empty desert.

Exactly. Which is why it blows my mind when people say those stats are fake. You are ignorant, dumb or don’t care if you think there is not a problem. Speaking with my parents today, they are incensed with trump(hated him from the beginning). They can not believe he is holding up paying gov workers for a wall. I asked them if they understand just how bad a crisis is there. Nope all they could focus on was people not getting paid. Oh and the cost, way to much money. Ignorant is what they are and there is no getting beyond hating trump. This is half the country and the reason he has to use these workers as leverage or the Dems will never build a wall.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
CNN:

"Trump looking to divert emergency funds intended for Puerto Rico and Texas to build wall."

Source?

Oh, anonymous, of course.

They did win with regards to Trump blocking the asylum seeking with regards to the caravan (thanks to Roberts).

Exactly. Which is why it blows my mind when people say those stats are fake. You are ignorant, dumb or don’t care if you think there is not a problem. Speaking with my parents today, they are incensed with trump(hated him from the beginning). They can not believe he is holding up paying gov workers for a wall. I asked them if they understand just how bad a crisis is there. Nope all they could focus on was people not getting paid. Oh and the cost, way to much money. Ignorant is what they are and there is no getting beyond hating trump. This is half the country and the reason he has to use these workers as leverage or the Dems will never build a wall.
Did you point out that Nancy and Chucky could end the shutdown anytime they want?

CNN:

"Trump looking to divert emergency funds intended for Puerto Rico and Texas to build wall."

Source?

Oh, anonymous, of course.
May not be the worst move. He shouldn’t in actuality Fuck with Texas, but if he can bluff and expose the Dems not caring....though I suppose it’s bit all that likely to work.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
And the Senate will vote against it.

What now?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me on Twitter.
It's hilarious! You know everyone is going to be like, "What the hell does that mean?" and all roads lead to you. Haha! Incredible.

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
Neon has to be prominently mentioned in the meme section of the Trump Presidential library now, right?