TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Neon is going to get so big it's going to lead the media here and Zag is going to have to WBL the entire site.

R.I.P. JB Thread.

NuttyJim

If Lindsay Graham is going along with this then I would do the opposite. Smells like a fucking set up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republic...ncy-powers-fund-wall-222217369--business.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said on Thursday that President Donald Trump should declare a national emergency and bypass Congress to fund a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's "refusal to negotiate on funding for a border wall/barrier - even if the government were to be reopened - virtually ends the congressional path to funding for a border wall/barrier," Graham said in a statement.

"It is time for President Trump to use emergency powers to fund the construction of a border wall/barrier," he said.

BIV

This is how to do fake news with the "truth".

AP Politics @AP_Politics

2h

#APFactCheck: Trump falsely suggests Obama backs him on wall

No one with half a brain thinks that it was Trump actually meant, yet it has all the lefties reeeeeeeing into their salty soup.

MurphCO

Donator
The “stats” at the border

Every
Single
Person
That
Crosses
Illegally
Is
Breaking
The
Law

100% of illegals have broken the law and therefore

Every
Single
Person
That
Crosses
Illegally
Is
A
Criminal

/end

They claim: "...destroy the barriers with common tools like a household saw."

They didn't define "household".
You are not saying that MSNBC is implying you can cut through steel and concrete with a hack saw are you instead of a $1200 to $1700 gas powered tool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

India-Pakistan border.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Pakistan_border

So formidable, you can see that fucker from space.

1,800 miles of badass border. And that was built by street shitters.

Known as "the most dangerous border in the world", because, when those Paki animals come anywhere near the border, the Injuns light them the fuck up.

But, nope, no way America could ever build anything like that. We just don't have the engineering capability of people who shit in the street. Gophers, and Jim Acosta, can burrow under any wall we could build in fifteen minutes, and you could cut through our wall with "household implements" such as can openers, and pointed sticks.

Jim Acosta said so, and @Stig believes him.

Not President of the Wackbag Clubhouse Stig though, he thinks Jim Acosta is a beaner-loving faggot.
Plus this shit is hilarious...

BIV

You are not saying that MSNBC is implying you can cut through steel and concrete with a hack saw are you instead of a $1200 to $1700 gas powered tool.

I'm sure it was just a mistake on thier part...but sure sounds like it.

I mean, if anyone has earned the benefit of doubt, it's MSNBC.

TheLoon

If Lindsay Graham is going along with this then I would do the opposite. Smells like a fucking set up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republic...ncy-powers-fund-wall-222217369--business.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said on Thursday that President Donald Trump should declare a national emergency and bypass Congress to fund a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's "refusal to negotiate on funding for a border wall/barrier - even if the government were to be reopened - virtually ends the congressional path to funding for a border wall/barrier," Graham said in a statement.

"It is time for President Trump to use emergency powers to fund the construction of a border wall/barrier," he said.
Nah...since Linds master (McCain) croaked and he's off the leash he's gotten surprisingly less shit dicky

Neon is going to get so big it's going to lead the media here and Zag is going to have to WBL the entire site.

R.I.P. JB Thread.
I prefer Nuke the site from orbit, but yeah, I was kind of getting at the same thing.