TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

Pickle

Who would have thought that making a deal with Kim Jong Un and securing the Korean Peninsula would be easier than making a deal with Dems and securing our southern border...

KRSOne

China probably is easier to deal with if their main concern is money. The dems only concern are politics. They supported a wall in the past but now they oppose it because orange man bad.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
China probably is easier to deal with if their main concern is money. The dems only concern are politics. They supported a wall in the past but now they oppose it because orange man bad.
They want to own the Hispanic vote.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I just made this. Did anyone else picture this in their head when they saw Chuck Schumer?

lajikal

Who would have thought that making a deal with Kim Jong Un and securing the Korean Peninsula would be easier than making a deal with Dems and securing our southern border...
Didn't Chonger Jr just say there's no deal until the US denukes? And latest indications have them testing long range missile/s this year? :action-sm :haha7:

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Neon is going to get so big it's going to lead the media here and Zag is going to have to WBL the entire site.

R.I.P. JB Thread.
I would love to see a whole Jim Acosta segment on the meaning of “Your Mom’s Box”
I prefer Nuke the site from orbit, but yeah, I was kind of getting at the same thing.
I tried to warn him!

He just needed a better secret identity . . .

https://www.wackbag.com/threads/help-neontaster-choose-a-new-name.167695/

I can not believe that bitch pulled that stunt and cnn was as proud as can be. The host told his other guest she was filing her nails. Show me a more punchable face. Oh and stop parading her around like she is a repub, she might have registered that way just to get the gig with fake news

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
And throughout that whole debate, she attacked the other guy because he claimed she was a leftist, when really, she's a longtime Republican. Not any Republican that I would ever know.

And then of course, right before the segment ended, the host got one last shot in at the guy, for really no reason at all. CNN is garbage.