TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

So the Trumpster has gone from a concrete wall, to steel slats, to 'whatever you wanna call it'. What's next, an imaginary wall?.. Trump should just say he built an imaginary wall so his groupies can be happy.. :haha7:

Pickle

So the Trumpster has gone from a concrete wall, to steel slats, to 'whatever you wanna call it'. What's next, an imaginary wall?.. Trump should just say he built an imaginary wall so his groupies can be happy.. :haha7:
Can we get a prediction? What does our resident Canuck think is going to happen with the wahl?

lajikal

As a USCG "employee"... while we found a "legal out" for our end of DEC paycheck, we're still in the hole for the month of Jan. I still say keep it shut down...

Flew across country this weekend and as much as I hate Smurfs (TSA)... I did tack on a "I'm sorry dude," when showing them my ID. Still hate them though.

NuttyJim

You’re worse than a woman on the rag with your fucking crying and poor trolling attempts.

Another uppity so called celebrity. Drain the salt my friend

'The Good Wife' actor Josh Charles says 'f--- every single person' that supports Trump

I’m so sick of this motherf-----. Just so sick. This needs to end. F--- him and every single person who continues to support him and his dangerous administration,” he wrote.

Before we impeach the motherf----- can we at least put a muzzle on the motherf-----’s mouth. Pence too?” Charles wrote Thursday.

'The Good Wife' actor Josh Charles says 'f--- every single person' that supports Trump

I’m so sick of this motherf-----. Just so sick. This needs to end. F--- him and every single person who continues to support him and his dangerous administration,” he wrote.

Before we impeach the motherf----- can we at least put a muzzle on the motherf-----’s mouth. Pence too?” Charles wrote Thursday.
So much impotent rage.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo

I don't even know who alot of these Hollywood lefty nuts are, but it's still glorious to read their salty rage. Especially when they get just close enough to the line where a visit from the Secret Service is in order (the "this needs to end").

And to think, Trump was admired by alot of people in Hollywood. They wanted him for cameos and to mingle around him and his people. They admired him for previously running for POTUS and some even said (Maher), "Ya know, Trump is exactly the person we need to be President to shake up Washington!".

Then he runs again...as a Republican.
Then he goes up against Hillary.
Then he becomes a legit threat to the Clintons and the progressive movement.
Then he wins.
Then he undoes Obama's legacy.

He has absolutely shaken up Washington. And lefty Hollywood has done a 180 on him.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
It's My Birthday!
Donator
Damn my predictions are getting popular.

Your predictions are getting stale. You've been Nostradumbassing about Orange Bad Man in prison for going on two years now.

You're like Krusty the Clown betting on the Washington Generals to beat the Globetrotters at this point.

Your predictions are getting stale. You've been Nostradumbassing about Orange Bad Man in prison for going on two years now.

You're like Krusty the Clown betting on the Washington Generals to beat the Globetrotters at this point.
To be fair, the refs missed a LOT of traveling calls in that last game.

He thought the Generals were due!

lajikal

@domelogic .. comment?.. :haha7: :action-sm

Miami's airport is shutting down one of its terminals this weekend over a shortage of TSA screeners amid the government shutdown
  • Jan 11, 2019

The security checkpoint at Miami International Airport's Concourse G.AP

• Miami International Airport is shutting down one of its terminals for parts of this weekend because of a shortage of available screeners at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoints.
  • Concourse G is scheduled to shut down after 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The terminal and its 15 gates will reopen each morning.
  • Concourse G, which serves several airlines including United, will have its flights relocated to either Concourse F or Concourse H.
  • TSA screeners have been working unpaid during the government shutdown, leading many to call out or even quit.

Pickle

Miami's airport is shutting down one of its terminals this weekend over a shortage of TSA screeners amid the government shutdown
  • Jan 11, 2019

• Miami International Airport is shutting down one of its terminals for parts of this weekend because of a shortage of available screeners at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoints.
  • Concourse G is scheduled to shut down after 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The terminal and its 15 gates will reopen each morning.
  • Concourse G, which serves several airlines including United, will have its flights relocated to either Concourse F or Concourse H.
  • TSA screeners have been working unpaid during the government shutdown, leading many to call out or even quit.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Murkowski is going weak just as I predicted. Whining about reopening the govt this morning and cutting a deal with the dems (which wouldnt include the wall of course)

Collins will probably bend next.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator

• Jan 11, 2019

Yay!

Creasy Bear

It's My Birthday!
Donator

• Jan 11, 2019

Good. That many less greasy spics coming in from Bogata.

Creasy Bear

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Murkowski is going weak just as I predicted. Whining about reopening the govt this morning and cutting a deal with the dems (which wouldnt include the wall of course)

Collins will probably bend next.
Waaaaa! How come there are so few women Republican politicians?

This is why. Spineless bitches.