TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
If you're going to try and score cheap, hypocritical political points after not giving a shit about Obama's shutdown, you should probably use a government agency other than the TSA.

@domelogic .. comment?.. :haha7: :action-sm

Miami's airport is shutting down one of its terminals this weekend over a shortage of TSA screeners amid the government shutdown
  • Jan 11, 2019

The security checkpoint at Miami International Airport's Concourse G.AP

• Miami International Airport is shutting down one of its terminals for parts of this weekend because of a shortage of available screeners at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoints.
  • Concourse G is scheduled to shut down after 1 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The terminal and its 15 gates will reopen each morning.
  • Concourse G, which serves several airlines including United, will have its flights relocated to either Concourse F or Concourse H.
  • TSA screeners have been working unpaid during the government shutdown, leading many to call out or even quit.

So you are telling me people are calling in sick days in advance. Or maybe they looked at the schedule and said we can handle this with one less terminal from 1 o’clock on because we don’t need all the workers. You seem to have the insight which is it?

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
If you're going to try and score cheap, hypocritical political points after not giving a shit about Obama's shutdown, you should probably use a government agency other than the TSA.
Wasn’t the TSA racist child-molesting sexual assaulters before the shutdown? But know we’re supposed to cry for them because all the sassy TSA sheboons can’t afford they morning eggamuffins now?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Wasn’t the TSA racist child-molesting sexual assaulters before the shutdown? But know we’re supposed to cry for them because all the sassy TSA sheboons can’t afford they morning eggamuffins now?
Gurrrrl, how am I supposed ta get muh nailz and hurr dun with no money? Mmmmm hmmmmmm

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
They flew just fine before you were there. They would continue to fly without you.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Uh-oh...Democrats you better tread lightly here...you're losing more blacks:

Anyone wanna bet that the people booing both of the speakers at the end are white racist lefties? That's easy.

Edit: looks like Twitter determined the second video contains sensitive content that should not be seen. I'm sure that's what they hope.

lajikal

Let's see.. according to my calculations he's sooooo close.. just $997,150,970 to go... :haha7: :action-sm
Wait.. Trump can entirely fund the building of the wall.. based on his estimates. He's asking for $5B and according to his own disclosure he's worth OVER $10BILLION. And don't his groupies claim that Trump lubs America. This would be a perfect gift to the land he loves so much.. :rolleyes: :haha7:

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
The biggest problem, as I see it, is not that 800K federal workers didn't get paid today, it's that we have 800K federal workers.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
"Sawn" through...

Paco has to hump this with gas to the wall... then run it for however long it takes... which would be a while.

And holy shit are they noisy with the cutting noise and of course the engine running... oh and the cost you'd prob have to get one starting at 1k for it to have enough balls to cut through that steel and concrete and of course the 150 ish for the blade.
Or just steal it

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The biggest problem, as I see it, is not that 800K federal workers didn't get paid today, it's that we have 800K federal workers.
Not only 800k but 800k “non essential” government workers.
Question, am I the only person who has worked and not gotten a paycheck? And more than once? I’m guessing all of these workers have never once worked for a family business