TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

lajikal

NASA and the National Science Foundation have been gutted over a wall. Trump smart. :haha7:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Say hello to your new president. Not bad looking.

Damn. Done before she even started.

She failed to pass the leftist's anti-Catholic-zealotry purity test.

Toss another giant-slayer up on the Democrat's garbage heap.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
It'll be hilarious to see the people crying about Trump/Syria completely and unashamedly throw their support behind a woman who literally took an all expenses paid trip to Syria on a "fact-finding" mission where she called US-backed rebels terrorists.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
It'll be hilarious to see the people crying about Trump/Syria completely and unashamedly throw their support behind a woman who literally took an all expenses paid trip to Syria on a "fact-finding" mission where she called US-backed rebels terrorists.
They will and not even acknowledge it ever happened.

I saw a supposed RNC fact sheet talking about that, and she was the only one to vote against sanctions on Assad or something.

lajikal

There appears to be more unease on the G.O.P. side. Earlier this week, three moderate Republicans called on the White House to reopen key agencies: Lamar Alexander, of Tennessee; Susan Collins, of Maine; and Lisa Murkowski, of Alaska.

Ummm wut?

Instead of a wall, Big Tits wants to repair roads in border region to 'facilitate immigration

President Donald Trump wants to build a border wall. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has never supported that, and now she's moving a step further in the other direction: She wants to improve the roads at the border to make it easier for immigrants to enter the U.S., according to The Washington Free Beacon.

Pelosi said Thursday that Democrats are proposing an infrastructure plan and that they support the idea of a "technological wall" rather than a physical barrier.

"[The plan] we are proposing is to build the infrastructure of the ports of entry, to strengthen that, the ports of entry, spend the money, the hundreds of millions of dollars, but accessible to have the scanning technology to scan cars coming through for drugs, contraband of any kind, weapons even," Pelosi said in a somewhat fragmented and confusing explanation.

"Repair the roads that facilitate immigration and trade in those regions," Pelosi continued. "The positive, should we say almost technological, wall that can be built is what we should be doing."

Pelosi's comments illustrate just how far apart the two sides are in negotiations over the border wall issue that has led to a partial government shutdown.

To this point, Trump and Pelosi have been securely locked in their positions, with no sign of compromise in sight: Trump will not sign funding legislation that doesn't include the wall, and Pelosi will not support any measure that includes a physical border barrier.

"Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time," Trump wrote on Twitter on Wednesday. "I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!"
Link

"[The plan] we are proposing is to build the infrastructure of the ports of entry, to strengthen that, the ports of entry, spend the money, the hundreds of millions of dollars, but accessible to have the scanning technology to scan cars coming through for drugs, contraband of any kind, weapons even," Pelosi said in a somewhat fragmented and confusing explanation. - Ummm how about those open bits between the crossing points?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
They support unfettered immigration and demographic replacement because they know it will get them votes. We'd already have a wall if trends went in the other direction.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

KRSOne

Dems: Abortion is a good thing because it lowers crime and welfare usage.

Dems: Foreign citizens have a right to increase crime and welfare usage.

At least righties who are pro baby killing have the same principles for illegal immigration.

KRSOne

They support unfettered immigration and demographic replacement because they know it will get them votes. We'd already have a wall if trends went in the other direction.
Votes and cheap labor for their corporate masters to bring down wages. NAFTA exported jobs overseas for cheap labor. NAFTA and corn subsidies destroyed jobs in Mexico to bring in cheap labor for jobs they couldn't export.

Politicians only think as far as the next election. They don't think about what will happen when strawberry picking robots start ending a lot of jobs.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Dems: Abortion is a good thing because it lowers crime and welfare usage.

Dems: Foreign citizens have a right to increase crime and welfare usage.

At least righties who are pro baby killing have the same principles for illegal immigration.
Abortion should be free no questions asked.
And Trump 2020.., now what?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Not as a form of birth control. Same as popping out kids you can not take care of. One free one and then tubes tied or some other preventive way to stop their stupidity
I could care less but, I do agree some kind of forced sterilization

lajikal

Nice try tho. You could use that money to buy a big beautiful picket fence. :haha7: :action-sm

GOFUNDME REFUNDING DONORS MONEY TO BORDER WALL CAMPAIGN AFTER ORGANIZER REDIRECTS CASH TO HIS NONPROFIT