TRUMP PRESIDENT NAAAHHH!!! and the Trail of Delicious Liberal Tears

If only it were that easy. CT got royally fucked under Dannel Malloy. Lost GE, lost Aetna. Was the #1 state prosperitywise at one point and now is almost (if not already) dead last. Yet, still elected the democrat for governor in 2018. I thought “maybe, just maybe this time” and it was close, but still nada. By the time this state wises up it will already be too late, and we may already be there.
My lib friends are from CT and they swear this new governor will turn things around. I get to sit back and loff at them

Floyd1977

My lib friends are from CT and they swear this new governor will turn things around. I get to sit back and loff at them
Yeah by voting for the same person. Infuriating. Guy said he was going to lower property taxes, haven't heard a peep about it since he was elected. Even if he did, let see what other taxes that crop up that will more than offset that and then some.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Hey stupid people, you’re not supposed to get a tax return
Oh stop it. I don’t want to hear your argument that “You can get a better rate of return if it comes to you. You’re giving the government an interest-free loan!”

I never want to owe fucking taxes at tax time. If that means I lose out on a couple of bucks so I don’t have to deal with the hassle, it’s worth it for me.

Spare me your high and mighty speech that we all know is coming.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Two questions,
1)Who is this person that I and just about everyone I am friends with on Twitter follows?
2)What is racist about this post?

That there would just be outrage about emphasizing the word "Trail" rather than outrage over Warren faking her ancestory to advance her career.
It's like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry has to dance around Indian references when conversing with his Native girlfriend. Everything is offensive.

Oh stop it. I don’t want to hear your argument that “You can get a better rate of return if it comes to you. You’re giving the government an interest-free loan!”

I never want to owe fucking taxes at tax time. If that means I lose out on a couple of bucks so I don’t have to deal with the hassle, it’s worth it for me.

Fezman is right though
And probably every accountant would agree

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator

I can appreciate your opinion, but I've ended up on the IRS shit list even after going single/zero dependents and still ending up owing thousands of dollars. I must have made too much money, fucking jackals have to take their pound of flesh. If you ever get sideways with the IRS your best bet is to establish a payment plan. I offer this info as a service to my fellow baggers, Don't fuck with the IRS, they will ruin you if you give them a chance.

I can appreciate your opinion, but I've ended up on the IRS shit list even after going single/zero dependents and still ending up owing thousands of dollars. I must have made too much money, fucking jackals have to take their pound of flesh. If you ever get sideways with the IRS your best bet is to establish a payment plan. I offer this info as a service to my fellow baggers, Don't fuck with the IRS, they will ruin you if you give them a chance.
Well any taxes... when me and drunky moved to ME from MA the Federal Government couldn't figure out how to pay the state taxes... so as a result got a tax bill for several thousand dollars that had to be paid right quick. Well until the accountant figured shit out... with the IRS/State

ysr50

Donator
Well any taxes... when me and drunky moved to ME from MA the Federal Government couldn't figure out how to pay the state taxes... so as a result got a tax bill for several thousand dollars that had to be paid right quick. Well until the accountant figured shit out... with the IRS/State
I hope your accountant did that work for free.

ysr50

Donator
We can all profess about how much we hate the government interfering with our lives, I can tell you from personal experience you do not want the IRS crawling up your ass. Unless you decide to go homeless/bum/off the grid forever they have you by the balls.

We can all profess about how much we hate the government interfering with our lives, I can tell you from personal experience you do not want the IRS crawling up your ass. Unless you decide to go homeless/bum/off the grid forever they have you by the balls.
Well again if you forget or are late to pay your taxes oooofa... the IRS is up your ass with penalties etc... but Paco the illegal dishwasher gets to skate... not exactly fair is it.